2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

There HAS to be some weird story behind all this. But we'll probably never know what it is...

I just think he never wanted to retire...did what the wife said...and now she is probably fed up of him being around while moaning already 😂

• Like 1

Free agency has been excellent, not so much for the Bears, but it seems like every single move (Cousins getting BS money, Brady coming back, Wilson getting traded) is perfectly engineered to increase Rodgers' base level of resentment and irritation.  Someone please get a camera on him so the sulk can be captured for posterity.  

I still can't believe the Wentz trade.

Ballard and co. were looking at getting fired after Philly fleeced them.   Owner was not happy.  They were apologizing for the signing.

Then Washington gives them a beneficial trade and Indy squeezed them for more?

Madness.  

• Like 1

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

AJ Bouye out there now too. Gonna be 31 this season, but as a vet stop gap guy we could do A LOT worse. Last contract was 2/7 so price might be right too. Wouldn’t impact the comp pick formula. 

We’re looking to get younger but I wouldn’t veto signing literally anyone at CB after last year. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

We’re looking to get younger but I wouldn’t veto signing literally anyone at CB after last year. 

Agreed. The idea would be you sign him to start in 2022 while developing a mid-round pick behind him. Opens up not needing to draft a CB super early, but doesn’t close the door on it if someone you like a lot is there.