2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

How do you do, fellow bears fans…

im officially ditching the browns after this Watson crap. Cant root for a rapist..

easy decision cause I can’t stand the lions, colts, bengals, Steelers, or Bills. Already a big Justin Fields fan cause of the Ohio State connection. 

Anyone wanna give me a run down of what it’s like to be a full time bears fan and what I should expect…

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I don’t know if it’s because they’re the browns, but i have a feeling that this is not going to work for them the way they think it will.

I hope it destroys the franchise. Hopefully he gets busted sexually assaulting someone in a Cleveland. 

just happy my Sundays are going to be freed up cause I won’t be wasting my time watching them

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

im officially ditching the browns after this Watson crap. Cant root for a rapist..

easy decision cause I can’t stand the lions, colts, bengals, Steelers, or Bills. Already a big Justin Fields fan cause of the Ohio State connection. 

Anyone wanna give me a run down of what it’s like to be a full time bears fan and what I should expect…

We’ll i imagine it’s a lot like being a browns fan, but our city is cooler.

Its been a lot of running in place the past 10-20 years.  We’ll have a couple good years, some things bounce our way, but then find a way to screw it up.  Mediocrity is a word you’ll see a lot around here, and it’s unfortunately accurate.  Fields is the only reason much of us are still actively following this team anymore.  BUT, we have a new GM and HC this year so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until i have reason not to.

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Hi there and welcome

It's like liking the browns but with more:

Blue

Orange

Unnecessary letters getting added to players names

54 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It f***ing sucks. Expect to hear about the 1985 team and the organization being the founding franchise. Expect very little offensive output. Expect a lot of 5-8 win seasons

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

It f***ing sucks. Expect to hear about the 1985 team and the organization being the founding franchise. Expect very little offensive output. Expect a lot of 5-8 win seasons

Gonna be an easy transition then lol

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Gonna be an easy transition then lol

So basically we know it can always be worse while having little ambitions for the current year, every year.  

We don't go crazy and all in for a Super Bowl of bust year, but also don't develop homegrown talent enough to consistently win.

It's a sweet spot of mediocrity. Lmao. 

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

I hope it destroys the franchise. Hopefully he gets busted sexually assaulting someone in a Cleveland. 

just happy my Sundays are going to be freed up cause I won’t be wasting my time watching them

I hope he gets busted littering or jaywalking or something...

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

From here on out? In the near future? 

Ohhh....it's gonna be fun my friend. VERY fun. 

Welcome aboard. The arrow is most definitely pointing up.