ON TO PITTSBURGH! LV@Pitt GDT! (early I know)

Totty

Who ya got?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders
    • Steelers

On to Pittsburgh.

This is a game we should win.  Defensively they're better than the Ravens, however I feel like their line is in shambles and our DEs should feast.  Ben can't move like Lamar or like he used to.  I will be at this game, which is why I took the liberty of making this thread.  I am pumped!  

LV 31

Pit 21

Edited by Totty

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Would feel a whole lot better if Yannick is gonna play. If he can the Raiders can have a whole lot of success at getting at Ben

Has all the makings of a huge let down spot for the Raiders. 

he won't play. Hamstrings are problematic especially for a pass rusher

I think this is going to be a tough one.  Super emotional overtime game on Monday night, short rest, east coast, noon game.  Seems like a recipe for disaster.  If we win, I will be sold that we have something.  If we lose this one I won't be too shocked or upset.  But we are going to miss Yan if he is out. 

4 minutes ago, SodakRaiders said:

I think this is going to be a tough one.  Super emotional overtime game on Monday night, short rest, east coast, noon game.  Seems like a recipe for disaster.  If we win, I will be sold that we have something.  If we lose this one I won't be too shocked or upset.  But we are going to miss Yan if he is out. 

These are definitely the type of games that the Raiders lose. The typical post hype, let's pretend like it's a Super Bowl victory wins. Historically they get blown out after these kind of games. But I will say though is that this team has a lot of veterans that I've being well get the point across this time that every week is different and you never have arrived like you think you have(or at least that's the hope).