22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

7 hours ago, JDD said:

I just want to see him and Schwartz on the field if the D starts stacking the box

I think DPJ is a bigger deep threat than OBJ at this point. Schwartz is still iffy but he has that speed and Baker has that arm so they have to honor it.

And then there is Felton. Our only TD reception and leads the team in yards per catch. I dunno, maybe get him more involved if they try to stack the box. They may wanna change personnel if he is in the backfield.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I think DPJ is a bigger deep threat than OBJ at this point. Schwartz is still iffy but he has that speed and Baker has that arm so they have to honor it.

And then there is Felton. Our only TD reception and leads the team in yards per catch. I dunno, maybe get him more involved if they try to stack the box. They may wanna change personnel if he is in the backfield.

Certainly can attack all three levels with those guys, 

Felton short, obj intermediate and Scwartz deep, pick your poison as a defense. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Certainly can attack all three levels with those guys, 

Felton short, obj intermediate and Scwartz deep, pick your poison as a defense. 

I don't think that is who OBJ is anymore. I'd probably try to use him in the Landry role and see if he can have similar success.

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he can't attack in the 15-25 yard range we need to move on from him.

Well hopefully I'm wrong. His greatest asset (besides the spectacular catch maybe) was his separation with the ball in the air. He would find another gear. I haven't seen that in a long time. He can usually separate from a slower LB but that has been about it for awhile. It's why he doesn't win the contested catches anymore.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well hopefully I'm wrong. His greatest asset (besides the spectacular catch maybe) was his separation with the ball in the air. He would find another gear. I haven't seen that in a long time. He can usually separate from a slower LB but that has been about it for awhile. It's why he doesn't win the contested catches anymore.

Yep, Humphries sticks like clue to him, but he is a great corner. 

In practice he still runs awesome routes  getting separated, he hasn't in a game, but he was often doubled covered and still thrown too.

I really hope he shows up as a 15 million dollar reciever

Scwartz could hopefully get guys off obj ie he moves quickly up the field and we can hopefully see some of the old obj