22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

People (fanboys) around the NFL that are not actually watching the games might think less of Mayfield’s play then they should. He’s made one bad pass this year so far. He has been great and the TD line doesn’t show it. It doesn’t need to though, and he isn’t playing selfish football or calling his own number unnecessarily from inside the 5 yard line. They are playing proficient football, getting down the field, and punching it into the end zone. His time  will certainly come, but you are going to see a lot of quarterbacks around the league that are not as good as Mayfield throw noticeably more touchdowns then him this season. As a result, you could continue to see foolish top 10 quarterback lists that either exclude him or have him too low. Not around here though, we have the smartest fans in the business…

• Like 7

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

People (fanboys) around the NFL that are not actually watching the games might think less of Mayfield’s play then they should. He’s made one bad pass this year so far. He has been great and the TD line doesn’t show it. It doesn’t need to though, and he isn’t playing selfish football or calling his own number unnecessarily from inside the 5 yard line. They are playing proficient football, getting down the field, and punching it into the end zone. His time  will certainly come, but you are going to see a lot of quarterbacks around the league that are not as good as Mayfield throw noticeably more touchdowns then him this season. As a result, you could continue to see foolish top 10 quarterback lists that either exclude him or have him too low. Not around here though, we have the smartest fans in the business…

Let's hope that this works come contract negotiation time. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

The more I think about it, this is going to be a long game. Chicago is going to stack the box and force us to win through the air (a lot harder to do with Jarvis out). Fields is going to run all over the place. I would take the Bears and whatever the spread is easily. 

Great avatar, terrible take 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

2 carries for Andy Janovich is 1 too many with Chubb and Hunt.

I don’t mind rewarding him with a carry at the goal line, but that second carry was unnecessary imo. We’ve got too many playmakers for him to be stumbling around with the ball.

giphy.gif

The Only prescription is more Janovich

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

The Only prescription is more Janovich

That 2nd carry when he fell down... I think I could've run for about 20 yards on that play. Assuming, of course, that I didn't trip over my own feet the way Janovich did.

I really wish we would limit our use of a fullback.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

2 carries for Andy Janovich is 1 too many with Chubb and Hunt.

I don’t mind rewarding him with a carry at the goal line, but that second carry was unnecessary imo. We’ve got too many playmakers for him to be stumbling around with the ball.

Feel like Stef wants the threat of a FB dive to be there. I could see in the near future, a fake FB dive pitch. Or he simply wanted to reward the FB. Dude Barely got touches last year. Reward him for the dirty work, so he keeps doing what he is doing with a great purpose. He has been great being a lead blocker and all you hear about is Hunt and Chubb, while he helps spring them for big runs. Gotta toss him a bone once and awhile

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

If we want to win, the defense MUST keep Chicago under 21 points.

It’s going to be a grind all day for our offense.

Maybe but we just saw the Rams drop 30+ on them. They are very similar sets to the browns so they are going to have a lot of good film to see how they will approach these sets. Also should see us having more success than Cincy since we actually have an OL. Our offense should be able to our pace their offense 

• Like 1