22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

9 hours ago, DawgX said:

It's only two weeks, so I get it. But at the same time, Baker could play like Mahomes from this point on and he'd still have his haters.

We just have to accept it that we have a player that would be loved if he was on “your” team and hated by every other fan of the other teams. I think that is a good sign 

• Like 1

The Bears defense is no joke, and that's a major concern that I have on Sunday. We need to really play a clean game, and I don't truly believe that we'll be able to just lean on the running game and impose our will up front and with our RB tandem against them. We may need to spread them out a bit (that's a concern if Jarvis is hurt) and open things up that way before we establish the run.

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Odd that he didnt get better than a 66  when he threw at like 90% completion % and had 10ypa 

I assume the Int (which shouldn't impact his stats since had the WR done his job, it never would have been an INT) impacted it heavily, especially since he only threw 21 passes. 

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Bears defense is no joke, and that's a major concern that I have on Sunday. We need to really play a clean game, and I don't truly believe that we'll be able to just lean on the running game and impose our will up front and with our RB tandem against them. We may need to spread them out a bit (that's a concern if Jarvis is hurt) and open things up that way before we establish the run.

I have a feeling we will see quite a bit of TE's splitting out wide or running wide routes come Sunday. We have to keep from turning the ball over. I think this is a good game for our defense to start clicking. Their OL isn't impressive, their offense as a whole isn't great. Montgomery has done some nice things, but we have been pretty stout against the run. 

• Like 2

Just now, NateDawg said:

As a proud fantasy football owner of Nick Chubb I could only be happier if they hadn’t given the ball to his lead blocker on the goal line. 

2 carries for Andy Janovich is 1 too many with Chubb and Hunt.

I don’t mind rewarding him with a carry at the goal line, but that second carry was unnecessary imo. We’ve got too many playmakers for him to be stumbling around with the ball.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

2 carries for Andy Janovich is 1 too many with Chubb and Hunt.

I don’t mind rewarding him with a carry at the goal line, but that second carry was unnecessary imo. We’ve got too many playmakers for him to be stumbling around with the ball.

Yeah I was confused even as somebody not engaged from the fantasy football end. That’s a situation where I would have been fine with both Hunt and Chubb out there together to divide the defense’s attention. The goal line carry whatever I guess but I could have done without that even. Far be it for me to question such a beautiful coach though.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah we can’t just run the ball and throw to TE’s almost exclusively forever.  Their front 7 is stout and should be a big test for our OL.

I’d like to see a little more aggressiveness, more 3-4 receiver formations, take some more shots vertically.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah I was confused even as somebody not engaged from the fantasy football end. That’s a situation where I would have been fine with both Hunt and Chubb out there together to divide the defense’s attention. The goal line carry whatever I guess but I could have done withouty that even. Far be it for me to question such a beautiful coach though.

Good point about seeing them out there together.  I’m sure we will at some point, but I’m surprised we haven’t yet.

And yes, he’s an absolute smoke show.

• Like 1