Revenge Game - Bucs (2-0) @ Rams (2-0)

ravishingone

On 9/22/2021 at 10:32 AM, indifference said:

White needs to play better period. He has not looked really sharp at all. Someone at PR said it and right now he is playing out of control. I was like WTF when he let Matt Ryan shake away from him last Sunday. Just a tad late in coverage responsibilities and tackling open field hasnt been all pro worthy. Honestly have not been impresses by him or Winfield through 2 but no doubt they’ll be better. 

Yeah White sucks 

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Yeah White sucks 

Only time I have been really impressed with White was during the last 6-8 games of 2020 really. And that's really why the Bucs defense is sort of struggling so far imo. If he improves again, the Bucs defense will as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Only time I have been really impressed with White was during the last 6-8 games of 2020 really. And that's really why the Bucs defense is sort of struggling so far imo. If he improves again, the Bucs defense will as well.

I'm just kidding with Indifference. 

• Like 1

.... I am just not a believer in the Rams this season lol

sorry i just dont see them being great, I'd still put the Cardinals and Seahawks above them in that division

only reason why I think we might lose is because Bowles is back to his early season garbage same as last season

if Bowles just cranks it up like he did for our playoff run, we would easily beat these Rams, HANDILY

but with our current soft af coverage, Brady is going to have to put up a minimum of 3 TDs and get us close enough to run 1 or 2 in with one of the backs for us to have a chance

going to have to score 30+ again

if we can shutdown Kupp.... nah not even then lol Woods or Jefferson would still eat....

yup this one is on the Offense to pull it out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

.... I am just not a believer in the Rams this season lol

sorry i just dont see them being great, I'd still put the Cardinals and Seahawks above them in that division

only reason why I think we might lose is because Bowles is back to his early season garbage same as last season

if Bowles just cranks it up like he did for our playoff run, we would easily beat these Rams, HANDILY

but with our current soft af coverage, Brady is going to have to put up a minimum of 3 TDs and get us close enough to run 1 or 2 in with one of the backs for us to have a chance

going to have to score 30+ again

if we can shutdown Kupp.... nah not even then lol Woods or Jefferson would still eat....

yup this one is on the Offense to pull it out

You lost me on the Cards. I could see Seattle being above the Rams but not the Cards. You do realize ever since Arians made a joke about Fisher and the Rams back when he was coaching the Cards that the Cards haven’t beaten the Rams since? Not only that but mainly all of their games besides like two have been blowouts. In short the Rams have been kicking the Cards butt. Now the Cards look good this year. Things could change but until I see it that the Cards can finally beat the Rams I won’t say that they are better and put them above the Rams.

Also it’s ok not to believe in the Rams. I like having doubters. Back in 2018 when everyone picked the Rams to go the SB I was nervous. Then the Rams hit a late slump losing to the Saints, Bears, and Eagles and people started jumping off quickly I started feeling great that finally there are people not believing in us. That’s when the Rams ended the season on a 4 game winning streak all the way to the SB. And I’m sure Bucs fans felt the same way when everyone had them in the SB last season before the season started then they started rough losing to the Saints twice, Bears, Rams, and Chiefs. A lot of people jumped off the bandwagon and then the Bucs went on the winning streak and won the SB. 

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

You lost me on the Cards. I could see Seattle being above the Rams but not the Cards. You do realize ever since Arians made a joke about Fisher and the Rams back when he was coaching the Cards that the Cards haven’t beaten the Rams since? Not only that but mainly all of their games besides like two have been blowouts. In short the Rams have been kicking the Cards butt. Now the Cards look good this year. Things could change but until I see it that the Cards can finally beat the Rams I won’t say that they are better and put them above the Rams.

Also it’s ok not to believe in the Rams. I like having doubters. Back in 2018 when everyone picked the Rams to go the SB I was nervous. Then the Rams hit a late slump losing to the Saints, Bears, and Eagles and people started jumping off quickly I started feeling great that finally there are people not believing in us. That’s when the Rams ended the season on a 4 game winning streak all the way to the SB. And I’m sure Bucs fans felt the same way when everyone had them in the SB last season before the season started then they started rough losing to the Saints twice, Bears, Rams, and Chiefs. A lot of people jumped off the bandwagon and then the Bucs went on the winning streak and won the SB. 

I ll agree with you on the Cards.  I don t understand the love fest with Kliff Kingsbury.

I believe the Rams will win the NFC West.  Even if the Bucs lose to the Rams on Sunday, ultimately I believe the Bucs will still end up with the higher seed.  The NFC South just doesn t have the strength of the West.  The Bucs will have an easier time winning their division.  Of course, key injuries could change my prediction.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I ll agree with you on the Cards.  I don t understand the love fest with Kliff Kingsbury.

I believe the Rams will win the NFC West.  Even if the Bucs lose to the Rams on Sunday, ultimately I believe the Bucs will still end up with the higher seed.  The NFC South just doesn t have the strength of the West.  The Bucs will have an easier time winning their division.  Of course, key injuries could change my prediction.

What’s going to hold the Cards back is Kingsbury. The tough thing for the Cards is everyone in the division have equal if not better talent plus a significant upgrade at coaching. The Cards might be the best 4th place team in all of football by a very great margin but they aren’t on the Rams, Niners, and Seahawks level in terms of true NFC threats for an entire season and into the playoffs. 

The Bucs path is definitely easier to get the 1 seed. The confidence though the Rams will have if the win and make Brady struggle somewhat will be key. Brady has struggled against the Rams D the past two times he faced it. If he underperforms to expectations again then we will know it’s just the Rams D he has trouble with. Styles make fights and we will see Sunday if the Bucs scheme of throwing it deep works against the Rams scheme of not letting teams hit the deep balls. Plus Brady don’t like pressure up the middle and Donald is the best at doing that. It’s going to be interesting and I can’t wait to see it. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

What’s going to hold the Cards back is Kingsbury. The tough thing for the Cards is everyone in the division have equal if not better talent plus a significant upgrade at coaching. The Cards might be the best 4th place team in all of football by a very great margin but they aren’t on the Rams, Niners, and Seahawks level in terms of true NFC threats for an entire season and into the playoffs. 

The Bucs path is definitely easier to get the 1 seed. The confidence though the Rams will have if the win and make Brady struggle somewhat will be key. Brady has struggled against the Rams D the past two times he faced it. If he underperforms to expectations again then we will know it’s just the Rams D he has trouble with. Styles make fights and we will see Sunday if the Bucs scheme of throwing it deep works against the Rams scheme of not letting teams hit the deep balls. Plus Brady don’t like pressure up the middle and Donald is the best at doing that. It’s going to be interesting and I can’t wait to see it. 

I ll be curious how the Rams D covers Gronk.  He is playing really well right now.  Does Ramsey follow Evans or Godwin?  The match ups are going to be interesting.

I respect the Rams and I do believe they are the next best team in the NFC.   Of course, I have bias.  I do need to be convinced Rah is at the same level as Staley as a DC.  Andy Dalton s 1st game as a Bear amd Carson Wentz s 2nd game as a Colt just isn t enough for me.  Not meant to be disrespectful.  I don t expect Brady to have the success of the first 2 games, but I don t expect him to have the same game as last season either.  

I was thinking about this today.  Has Brady ever lost to a team 3 consecutive times? So if the Rams win Sunday, you feeling more or less confident in a playoff rematch?  🤔

24 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I ll be curious how the Rams D covers Gronk.  He is playing really well right now.  Does Ramsey follow Evans or Godwin?  The match ups are going to be interesting.

I respect the Rams and I do believe they are the next best team in the NFC.   Of course, I have bias.  I do need to be convinced Rah is at the same level as Staley as a DC.  Andy Dalton s 1st game as a Bear amd Carson Wentz s 2nd game as a Colt just isn t enough for me.  Not meant to be disrespectful.  I don t expect Brady to have the success of the first 2 games, but I don t expect him to have the same game as last season either.  

I was thinking about this today.  Has Brady ever lost to a team 3 consecutive times? So if the Rams win Sunday, you feeling more or less confident in a playoff rematch?  🤔

If there is ever a game where Rah coaches his butt off it’s this game against the team that fired him and in most people eyes unfairly bc he did go 10-6 that season. Not to mention DJax against the team he played for. We haven’t seen him do anything in the first 2 games but I think McVay has been saving him and his special plays for games like this. I’ve said this before, the Rams didn’t need to bring their A game to beat the Bears and Colts. They need to bring their A game to beat the Bucs.

I don’t know if Brady has lost three straight times to a team. If the Rams win that would make me nervous for a possible rematch in the playoffs. So if the Rams lose a close one I wouldn’t be mad at it for that reason. If the Rams win Id be happy just looking at right now instead of down the road but if that bridge is crossed I’d certainly be nervous lol.

Also have anyone factored in how loud Sofi will be? I keep hearing guys like Rich Eisen say Sofi is the loudest stadium in the NFL so when the Bucs have to travel from east to west and play in that stadium for the first time the Rams will finally have a great home field advantage. Idk like between that and the long travel plus next week being Brady and Gronk emotional return to New England this game feels like nobody will knock the Bucs for losing and they shouldn’t. That’s why scheduling matters. The only way anyone should look at this game differently is if one team blows out the other. If it’s a close narrow victory either way then it should still be Rams and Bucs as the NFC’s best possibly setting up for a rematch in the playoffs. 

• Like 1