Week 4 GDT - Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly what has any of our units done outside of Wish kicking it damn well? Its been years of lackluster ST's under Hightower which in part can sure be Shanahan and how adverse he is against taking risk but our coverage and returns haven't been anything more than average or even below average.

Only speaking about this year. The only weak part of our ST's is the return game, but i don't see a lot of dynamic returners anyway

My issue is that a guy on the team 3 weeks ago making 2 dumb decisions isn't an indictment on the coaches. To me that is an overreaction. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just because I probably would have said something if it had been JImmy making that throw...that was not a great throw lol 

Would Jimmy have even looked that way on that play?

On these types of plays, how good the throw matters way less than just attempting the passes. Good things happen when you attack down the field. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just because I probably would have said something if it had been JImmy making that throw...that was not a great throw lol 

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was so open he decided to make sure he didn’t overthrow him. That’s what I’m going with. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Would Jimmy have even looked that way on that play?

On these types of plays, how good the throw matters way less than just attempting the passes. Good things happen when you attack down the field. 

Every now and then he would...just not frequently enough. 

Now with Trent hurt, it won't matter....neither will have enough time to make the throw lol