Week 4 GDT: Washington "Football" Team at Atlanta Falcons, 1 PM EST Fox (GIF Theme: Marvel)

MikeT14

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Boondock Saints is a good pick, but is there enough to make it work? Could combine the TV show Boondock with it, but that might be tough to keep "PG" enough too. 

I was thinking of doing Sopranos in honor of The Many Saints of Newark as a LOOSE pull. 

I like the Sopranos one.

• Like 1

This is the  Giants game all over again but it was Collins who bit hard. Collins is no deep safety. They keep making the same mistakes over and over. I think the Giants game was a 3 deep or two deep coverage just like this one. 

22 minutes ago, 4209 said:

This is the  Giants game all over again but it was Collins who bit hard. Collins is no deep safety. They keep making the same mistakes over and over. I think the Giants game was a 3 deep or two deep coverage just like this one. 

McCann was playing deep. That wasn’t Collins. McCann even admitted post game it was his mistake. And he sucks also but he didn’t admit that part. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

McCann was playing deep. That wasn’t Collins. McCann even admitted post game it was his mistake. And he sucks also but he didn’t admit that part. 

I liked it for the last sentence, which cracked me up. Elite delivery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Agreed but watch again. He (Jackson) didn't even trail Patterson. He let the receiver go (after seeing McCain biting short) and turned toward the QB with his back to the end zone and then backed up toward the pylon. I've watched this clip about 10x now and I still don't understand what he was doing. I see the zone but I also know coverages can be mixed. It's just hard to tell when people aren't playing their assignments. 

But yes, he sucks.

I think it’s more that McCain had a bad play rather than he sucks. He did have 3 passes defensed in the game, which led the team so he was in on a lot of plays breaking up passes.

Could he be better?

Yeah, but I don’t think he’s an awful football player. He’s far better than Collins in coverage that’s for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Sorry about the confusion. I was refering to the Giants game when Slayton drop the TD. That was Collins who bit hard. It was kind of simlar to McCann biting hard yesterday.  Yes you are right in the Falcons game it was McCann. Hope that clears it up

at the 35 mark

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Sorry about the confusion. I was refering to the Giants game when Slayton drop the TD. That was Collins who bit hard. It was kind of simlar to McCann biting hard yesterday.  Yes you are right in the Falcons game it was McCann. Hope that clears it up

at the 35 mark

William Jackson III blew the coverage too. There’s a lot of miscommunication going on in the secondary.

• Like 1