Week 4 GDT: Washington "Football" Team at Atlanta Falcons, 1 PM EST Fox (GIF Theme: Marvel)

MikeT14

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Again, I will admit that I didn't see them myself, but when people say that Atlanta dropped at least three interceptions on the day and had more than a couple of "how did you throw that" kind of throws, that tells me that he's got issues.

If he could cut down on the "what the" plays, he would be safer, but that would also limit is upside. So, you're going to have to accept the unacceptable plays with the wowza plays. Overall, that's going to lead you to an average starter.

I concur. TH made alot of bad decisions that should have been INT's that's a concern.  For the most part he had enough time thanks to the OL which gave him a (CP) one of which he  overthrow TM early in the first quarter. Several times he was under pressure and threw some ill advise passes which should have been an INT. TM saved him on one TD.  Mckissic made TH look good also. On a positive note he made some nice throws and his escapabilty skills is a big plus but he has aways to go. Not trying to make excuses for TH but he really is in a tough situation that has a lot of pressure to score every time we have the ball. This is the result of our D which is the worts tackling team in the NFL.  

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

I concur. TH made alot of bad decisions that should have been INT's that's a concern.  For the most part he had enough time thanks to the OL which gave him a (CP) one of which he  overthrow TM early in the first quarter. Several times he was under pressure and threw some ill advise passes which should have been an INT. TM saved him on one TD.  Mckissic made TH look good also. On a positive note he made some nice throws and his escapabilty skills is a big plus but he has aways to go. Not trying to make excuses for TH but he really is in a tough situation that has a lot of pressure to score every time we have the ball. This is the result of our D which is the worts tackling team in the NFL.  

There is a fair amount of truth in this. If the defense had just regressed to average, it may not require all of these late game heroics. Unfortunately, they've gone straight into the toliet.

• Like 2

Thoughts on the game and I haven't read all the previous comments . 

I have been begging for a kick returner for years ! Maybe we gots one ! Andre-kudos and big catch too ! 

Jaret Patterson squared up and made a heck of a block on the T D return by Carter !

We got a coupla calls. McLaurin catch/ non catch fumble. whew-close ! McKissic- did he get iin ? one other one slips my feeble mind a the moment .

AGG could be up next week with injuries to Brown and Sims . 

• Like 1

Boondock Saints is a good pick, but is there enough to make it work? Could combine the TV show Boondock with it, but that might be tough to keep "PG" enough too. 

I was thinking of doing Sopranos in honor of The Many Saints of Newark as a LOOSE pull. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Boondock Saints is a good pick, but is there enough to make it work? Could combine the TV show Boondock with it, but that might be tough to keep "PG" enough too. 

I was thinking of doing Sopranos in honor of The Many Saints of Newark as a LOOSE pull. 

the boondocks riley GIF