Who is Batman?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Batman?

• Christian Bale
    • George Clooney
    • Adam West
    • Val Kilmer and his batsuit with nipples
    • Michael Keaton
    • The dude from Harry Potter that actually looks like he may be pretty solid in the role
    • Matt Damon's former best friend

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ben doesn't seem like the "my body is a temple" sort of guy.

In fact... he actually seems like the type who'd crash diet with diet pills and do 45 minutes of elliptical work daily, about a month before training camp starts just so he can make weight.

Call it a hunch, but I think Big Ben has a cabinet filled with Hydroxicut that he downs like candy, right around the time when OTAs are getting started.

Agreed. Completely riding the dad-bod into the sunset. Like most of us :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

As a Raiders fan I have to mentally find reasons as to why we will win, lol. I've literally expected us to lose every game this season and the other fans in our section love to rub it in if we do win. I personally went to the game expecting us to lose and I was sitting next to a ton of Chargers fans. They hated my two buddies but were dapping me up after the game because I never talked ish or was rude, lol. 

My homerism glasses are typically strong at this point in the season. But from an objective standpoint I know full and well it will be the Chiefs and Chargers at the top of our division at the end of the season. Carr isn't close to Mahomes/Herbert, our OL is a mess, and our defense lacks talent across the board. 

Based on what I've seen this year from the AFC I expect KC, LAC, or Buffalo to make the Super Bowl against one of the LAR, AZ, or TB. 

I went to the Raiders/Chiefs final game ever in Oakland when Mahomes put up that master piece performance and was probably the only fan that wasn't upset about it. I was genuinely happy that I'll be able to tell my kids I seen him play in person. 

Fair play to you. Raiders are a scary team for us, I won’t lie about that. I think we’ll split and I was dead wrong about them. Gotta make the post season now I would think. Not many go 3-0 and don’t make post season. I think Carr will light us up to be honest lol!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, wackywabbit said:

Lamar isn't/shouldn't be in the MVP award discussion. Agree that the numbers aren't there. Also, don't think anyone suggested that, but may have missed it.

On a more literal sense of valuable, he is doing exactly what you hope to see from an elite QB does with far less than ideal circumstances, which is to carry them to success (as much as a single player can). The MVP award will always go to a player on a very good to great team (including when Lamar won it) because production of QBs of every level are dependent on supporting cast. 

Lamar is disrespected by his own fans. 

Thankfully none of the penny section opinions matter. 

5 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Lamar is disrespected by his own fans. 

Thankfully none of the penny section opinions matter. 

Is that just on here, or do you think you see it outside of here? I have a lot of friends that are Ravens fans, and they all LOVE him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Is that just on here, or do you think you see it outside of here? I have a lot of friends that are Ravens fans, and they all LOVE him.

Yup - pretty much every Ravens fan I know loves the guy and want to pay him more than Dak.

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

Fair play to you. Raiders are a scary team for us, I won’t lie about that. I think we’ll split and I was dead wrong about them. Gotta make the post season now I would think. Not many go 3-0 and don’t make post season. I think Carr will light us up to be honest lol!

Look at your quarterback, now look back at who we have at quarterback. There's nothing to be scared of my boy, lol. When we drafted Ruggs they said we needed our Tyreek Hill, I said man, when the hell are we going to get our Patrick Mahomes, lol.

My grandpa was from Lubbock so he was a huge Tech fan, I've loved Mahomes since then. Dude's like uncle Rico, throw football over that mountain. I'm also anti-Lakers so I don't love LeBron but with LeBron/Mahomes you literally have to admit you're seeing something special or you're just a hater, lol. 

mahomes-throw.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

joey-bosa-carr-1024x512.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Ben doesn't seem like the "my body is a temple" sort of guy.

Blame Brady. Before him no QB's had any expectations in their late 30's/40's but now everyone's trying to replicate it. Ben has had a great career but man it's time for him to hang it up.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Brandon Staley is going to be like the Sean McVay of defense in LA for the Chargers. 

I've obviously gotten into some exchanges regarding the Chargers before the Raiders game, lol. But their team is very good and Herbert is an absolute monster. Really wouldn't surprise me to see a Chargers/Rams super bowl this year, in So-Fi too, what a sight that would be.

Well I hope Staley can do even better for us than McVay has for the Rams. I want a Super Bowl win. Not just to be there 😊

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

As a Raiders fan I have to mentally find reasons as to why we will win, lol. I've literally expected us to lose every game this season and the other fans in our section love to rub it in if we do win. I personally went to the game expecting us to lose and I was sitting next to a ton of Chargers fans. They hated my two buddies but were dapping me up after the game because I never talked ish or was rude, lol. 

My homerism glasses are typically strong at this point in the season. But from an objective standpoint I know full and well it will be the Chiefs and Chargers at the top of our division at the end of the season. Carr isn't close to Mahomes/Herbert, our OL is a mess, and our defense lacks talent across the board. 

Based on what I've seen this year from the AFC I expect KC, LAC, or Buffalo to make the Super Bowl against one of the LAR, AZ, or TB. 

I went to the Raiders/Chiefs final game ever in Oakland when Mahomes put up that master piece performance and was probably the only fan that wasn't upset about it. I was genuinely happy that I'll be able to tell my kids I seen him play in person. 

Funny that’s how most Chargers fans feel as well lol.

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yup - pretty much every Ravens fan I know loves the guy and want to pay him more than Dak.

Ive literally never seen or heard one Ravens fan talk bad about him.

Not saying it doesnt happen....but people will see one or two others say something and act like it applies to a much larger group than it actually does.

• Like 1