Week 4 GDT - Bears vs Lions

Sugashane

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

OL has been good in this game but that's been with using alot of extra O-lineman and multiple TE sets and this doesn't seem like a sustainable method. Eventually the OL is going to have to prove they can win one-on-on matchups with only 5.

Against a good front I just don't think they can with any regularity. 

Game.... set and Match. Bears win!!!!!!!!!! Rawr!!!!!!! Untill next game my fisty Bear freinds..... p.s. Matt Nagy still sucks at his job. Dont let the.... uhhh Lions fool y'all.

Keep it positive folks besides talking about Nagy haha. Oh' look another  beer...... Bear Down Chicago Bears!!!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

OL has been good in this game but that's been with using alot of extra O-lineman and multiple TE sets and this doesn't seem like a sustainable method. Eventually the OL is going to have to prove they can win one-on-on matchups with only 5.

Agreed but at least we had a game plan that made sense. We’re not going to the Super Bowl this year, no matter what. The key is for Fields to get meaningful experience and for us to look like a professional football team in the process.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Against a good front I just don't think they can with any regularity. 

That's what I'm worried about. We can't play Detroit every week. But we also can't keep relying on extra help either. This severely limits the playbook and eventually we're gonna need the offense to bring us back late in games.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Hopefully we hear something soon about Monty...if he goes down for a long period of time we are in trouble...I really like Williams & Herbert but Monty is something special.

I'm watching Nagy's presser and according to him Williams got banged up too. Monty, Williams, and Cohen are all injured. Time for Herbert to step up.