OBJ Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Should we move on?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we consciously uncouple from OBJ?

• Yes, he’s a bum who can eat my shorts.
    • Yes, he may be great, but it isn’t working out here.
    • No, 3 years is hardly enough time to figure this out. Patience is a virtue.
    • Absolutely not, my Baker -> OBJ -> Super Bowl tattoo will pay off shortly.

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Be curious of all the drops the previous years since daddy posted all the open routes. 

also it be a different story about OBJ if when the ball was perfectly thrown to him that he was a boss with it but he isn’t. FO basically has him rated some where b/w 50-60 in their adv stat metric. FO only has Schwartz rated as a worst WR than OBJ. They actually have DPJ rated very high

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Be curious of all the drops the previous years since daddy posted all the open routes. 

also it be a different story about OBJ if when the ball was perfectly thrown to him that he was a boss with it but he isn’t. FO basically has him rated some where b/w 50-60 in their adv stat metric. FO only has Schwartz rated as a worst WR than OBJ. They actually have DPJ rated very high

DPJ is the best receiver on our roster.

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I want someone to make a fake profile of OBJ's dad and make more cut-ups of Odell being underwhelming, John Johnson blowing coverages and Rashard Higgins getting no separation. All these guys are gone next by next offseason. DO NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 7:50 PM, NudeTayne said:

Complete Cleveland Browns FFMD:

Draft results:

37. Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

49. Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

90. Payton Turner, DE, Houston

92. Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF

103. Osa Odighizuwa, DT, UCLA

156. Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State

211. Austin Watkins Jr., WR, UAB

Traded

OBJ/Landry/Mack Wilson/111

New players/future picks through trades:

Tyreek Hill, WR

Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR/TE

2022 2nd f/KC

Josh Jackson, CB/S

UDFA

Calvin Ashley, OT

Alex Kessman, K

Zech McPhearson, CB

Nate Hobbs, CB/S

Kyle Granson, TE

Jah-Maine Martin, RB

Lorenzo Neal, DT

Harry Crider, OL

Imagine...it could have all been taken care of this past offseason. OBJ/Landry/Mack Wilson/111 for Tyreek and a '22 2nd rounder 🍆🍆🍆. And Toney at 49 (I actually like our draft a lot but just saying) 🍆🍆🍆.

Edited by NudeTayne

Conduct detrimental to the team. 

I believe an injury settlement is imminent, but it is certainly the conduct that got things to this point. 

Unlikely to pass a physical, junior can rehab and wait until the playoffs to sign somewhere. 

Bye, Felicia.

Edited by ditchdigger
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I doubt Jarvis sticks around too much longer given his age, position, and production. The only positive is we’re about to clear up a LOT of cap space.

Yeah, he’s not coming back at 15 million imo.  He’s a slot only guy who cant take the top off a defense.

I feel like that’s the equivalent of a good 2 down run stuffer at DT.  It’s a guy you need and not an unimportant role, but one that you spend day 3 picks or a couple million in FA to fill, not 15 million or a high pick.

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I doubt Jarvis sticks around too much longer given his age, position, and production. The only positive is we’re about to clear up a LOT of cap space.

I thought he looked as fast as ever with prior to his injury. If he wants and gets healthy I think he could have a big 2nd half of the year 60 catches for 650 yards or something. 

It is also possible he is just broken down, his work load is closer to that of a runningback with how physical he plays 

I'm all for bringing Landry back at a cheaper salary, but yeah, not worth $15+ million.

It'll be interesting to see if he wants to come back given his relationship with OBJ. He's a pro and think he'll be alright, but I guess we'll see.

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm all for bringing Landry back at a cheaper salary, but yeah, not worth $15+ million.

It'll be interesting to see if he wants to come back given his relationship with OBJ. He's a pro and think he'll be alright, but I guess we'll see.

I'd be interested in restructuring his deal especially if he has a strong 2nd half of the year. 

Turn 3 million into gtd money in the future.