"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

Cowboys are basically our cousins from the South: popular and valuable East team that pretty much everyone outside of their fanbase thoroughly hates. Cuz of that I've always had a soft spot for y'all.

Except for this Sunday.

Edited by biggie.

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

Cowboys are basically our cousins from the South: popular and valuable East team that pretty much everyone outside of their fanbase thoroughly hates. Cuz of that I've always had a soft spot for y'all.

Except for this Sunday.

You are the second person he has come in with this take, and I find it surprising. Because the feeling is not mutual.

Usually, it’s the opposite. E.g., Texans fans hating the Cowboys, and us being like, “who are you?”

But I really dislike the Patriots, and it irks me that you don’t dislike us back 🤣

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

You are the second person he has come in with this take, and I find it surprising. Because the feeling is not mutual.

Usually, it’s the opposite. E.g., Texans fans hating the Cowboys, and us being like, “who are you?”

But I really dislike the Patriots, and it irks me that you don’t dislike us back 🤣

I feel the same way as they do, tbh. A shared brotherhood. I made the joke earlier this week about it not being engrained in my DNA to hate them, but I really dont. They are the North version of us, with worse uniforms, stadium and weather. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Updated the header to the Reddit image. Its pretty awesome this week. 

Interesting. KM over MM in that. While I obviously love him, I must be about the only Cowboy fan on earth that isn’t totally on board with him being the next HC at all cost.  Really cool header though.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Interesting. KM over MM in that. While I obviously love him, I must be about the only Cowboy fan on earth that isn’t totally on board with him being the next HC at all cost.  Really cool header though.

Its fan made, and fans love Moore. 

23 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

If Bill Belichick can stop a team like this with no Tom Brady to will his own offense to victory, I will be very impressed.

Belichick had two main keys that allowed that run of his with NE.  NO 1 he is very good and creative running a Defense that is adaptable and can stop almost any team.  No 2 Tom Brady was exceptional at running his low risk high reward offense, with one or two other players on the team that were mismatches against ANYONE.  SEE Gronk, Moss, Edleman. Belichick is not really a offensive Guru but Brady was very good at not making mistakes and played real smart football, could look at what you were doing on D and at once "see" the weakness. On a side note Belichick is also very good getting the best out of VETS at the end of their career.