What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I really didn’t like it in Jumanji when the kid  grew all that hair so fast either.  So unrealistic.

As the old saying goes, you’re comparing Jumanji to The Stand 

Edited by Tyty

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

As the old saying goes, you’re comparing Jumanji to The Stand 

As the old saying goes, STFU and be aware of what you’re watching, act accordingly.  You don’t complain about tornado physics in Sharknado.

48 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

As the old saying goes, STFU and be aware of what you’re watching, act accordingly.  You don’t complain about tornado physics in Sharknado.

It’s a free country 

15 hours ago, Forge said:

Season four of the last kingdom just dropped, so I'm all in there

I forgot that was coming. Looking forward another season of Uhtred making dumb decisions and the rest of the characters/story carrying the show. Destiny is all. 

23 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I forgot that was coming. Looking forward another season of Uhtred making dumb decisions and the rest of the characters/story carrying the show. Destiny is all. 

Honestly, I had no idea when it was coming. I tend to try not to think about a show once i finish it so that it doesn't feel like forever until the next season comes out, especially on netflix when releases aren't really perfectly timed. Then I was just on my phone going through netflix and saw it on the cover and got confused lol. Had to check the seasons and make sure it wasn't one I had already watched.