What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Two episodes into Goliath.  So far, I am absolutely loving it.  

I've not watched a ton of Billy Bob Thornton's work, but I think I am going to have to change that.  

John Hurt's character is very interesting.  The creepy red cameras in the court room are unique.  I'm guessing he's going to end up being some sort of "mastermind."

4 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Two episodes into Goliath.  So far, I am absolutely loving it.  

I've not watched a ton of Billy Bob Thornton's work, but I think I am going to have to change that.  

John Hurt's character is very interesting.  The creepy red cameras in the court room are unique.  I'm guessing he's going to end up being some sort of "mastermind."

Whoa.  End of episode 4.  I was right.  What a creep.  Might have to change his name to "Monty" however.  

Image result for shocked gif

On 7/8/2019 at 2:39 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Watching Billions (season 2) and Rectify (season 1) right now.

I was gonna come in here to try and see if someone could name Rectify through a description of it. Couldn't remember what it was called. Plan to finish watching it.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 10:21 PM, devils1854 said:

Goliath season 1 is amazing. BBT straight murdered his role. Cant wait to start season 2 soon.

OK....I'm late to the party.  Had to do a little digging to find someone else that had been watching this one.  

I just watched the first season last week, and am now 3 episodes into season 2.  

This is just getting bizarre.  Mr. Wyatt is an absolute NUT CASE.