What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 7/23/2019 at 11:34 PM, skywindO2 said:

Watching The Wire again, on season 2. Who would you rather have for a co-worker, Bunk or Jay?

That is easy.  I'd pick Bunk 7 days a week, and twice on Sunday.  I don't recall Jay ever actually investigating anything more than a skin magazine.

Once Mindhunter season 2 comes out on Netflix and I finish it, I'm done with Netflix. I spend more time searching for something to watch than actually watching it...

and they canceled Santa Clarita Diet so eff them

Edited by beekay414

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Started watching Battlestar Galactica last week and almost done with the first season. Pretty solid show so far. Some storylines I don't care too much about, though.

Get used to it. That said, I've watched that series 3 times.

Just like how WB had Buffy, CW’s The 100 has been a show whose excellence far surpasses the network it airs on by a massive margin.  

Well, that’s for only 1 more season.    Better to go out with a well developed story and ideas that don’t grow stale.   May we meet again (after next season).  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Watching the re-run of the Apollo moon shot mini series on Smithsonian Channel. I missed it the first time buy got lucky it was re-aired. It is of some value for  for the the general interest crowd but for the highly interested it is like a treasure trove. Also Penn & Teller Fol us is top rate.