What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Haven't seen Bosch. Is it good? 

I think it's good overall. Seasons 1 and 2 were pretty damn good, but I was less enamored with 3 & 4. It's why we took the break. Season 5 was great though. If you like cop shows, I would definitely recommend it. Titus is good as Bosch, but the secondary characters they got are great. Jamie Hector is great as his partner (even if took me awhile to not see him as his Wire character haha), and I LOVE Lance Reddick. "Crate & Barrell" are a super addition as the comedy partner duo. 

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, by the end of Westworld Season 3 I was comparing it to the last two seasons of GOT. I simply hated it. It really jumped the shark this season IMO. Rushed AF, cheesy AF, way too little callbacks to the park, all the new characters more or less sucked. The quality from season 1 to 2 was down, but it was still reasonably good. The difference between season 1 and season 3 in terms of quality is like comparing a bottle of aged bourbon to the $9.99 handle of vodka that Dirty Mike and the boys drink under the bridge by my condo. 

• Like 1

Watched the first three episodes of Netflix's Hollywood and its … fine I guess. 

It leans in on its tone and can be really fun and hilarious at times. But does tend to get a bit cheesy here and there. The odd thing is its sort of a idealistic, "what if" alternative fiction, but uses a few real life characters. Some storylines / characters are interesting, others seem like dead weight. IDK if ill finish it. 

Jim Parsons kills it though. That's the main take away from this show.

Edited by animaltested