What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

9 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Just finished watching Another Life Season 1, that is a solid Sci-Fi show. I like first contact sorts of things, and they do a good job with it.

I liked it as well. Binged it the first weekend after it came out. They had "another series coming" on Netflix for it but have since removed it. Hoping Covid-19 didn't stop it from happening, though I'd understand if it did.

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I liked it as well. Binged it the first weekend after it came out. They had "another series coming" on Netflix for it but have since removed it. Hoping Covid-19 didn't stop it from happening, though I'd understand if it did.

It was back that there was going to be another season when I watched it.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, oldman9er said:

Not shocked to hear (read) it.. but oh man.. I was gripping the arm of my couch in irritation. 

I struggled to pay attention and care about any of the characters through 3 or 4 episodes.  But it does take an amazing turn.  I was ready to stop after the second episode but we kept watching and I am so glad we did.  

Side note, is there an easy way to watch season 6 on a TV?  Or any idea when it will show up on Netflix? 

This would be like film snobs saying Endgame ruined film because it wasn't pretentious drivel.

It happens with every musical genre. Its the 'Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Almost Famous Effect'. We deify the music of our youth and then claim its been watered down as we grow old. 

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Side note, is there an easy way to watch season 6 on a TV?  Or any idea when it will show up on Netflix? 

I'm reading that their S6 is available 5/14 ( TOMORROW ) in the UK + Ireland, but no release date has been issued for the US.  :/ 

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/05/06/schitts-creek-season-6-netflix-release-date-uk-us/

On 5/7/2020 at 11:32 PM, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Jumped in. I've gotta hold online office hours so needed something to do while sitting around the computer. Got through episode 5. Give GaTa an Emmy! 

I finished Dave. Episode 5 was still its high point for emotional pull. Great season ending scene with the Breakfast Club interview. Christine Ko and Taylor Misiak are babes. 

Gonna start reading the Expanse soon so thinking might start that TV series soon after that. 

• Like 1