What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Finished season 4 of Marvelous Mrs Maisel. Nice step back in a positive direction imo. Season three was a little bit of a downer in terms of overall quality. 

There was one event I could have done without but I thought this season was fairly tight. 

Also, Kevin Pollak is a treasure. 

• Like 1

Binged Reacher. Pretty solid adaptation. I feel like - while certainly better than Cruise - Alan Ritchson is close to the look, but there were parts of it that deterred from my mind's take on the character. Stil, I look forward to season 2. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Binged Reacher. Pretty solid adaptation. I feel like - while certainly better than Cruise - Alan Ritchson is close to the look, but there were parts of it that deterred from my mind's take on the character. Stil, I look forward to season 2. 

Pretty much my take.

He doesn't pull off "smart" super naturally and it's hard for me to not see him as Thad Castle. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pretty much my take.

He doesn't pull off "smart" super naturally and it's hard for me to not see him as Thad Castle. 

Almost "too funny" at times, and talked too fast? I buy the bolded 100%. Still, I am being nitpicky, but I have read and enjoyed all the books. 

• Like 1

Been working my way through the Dark Side Of The Ring episodes on Discovery+. Watched the Chris Kanyon and the brawl in Korea episodes last night. The Luna Vachon one was just sad felt so bad for her by the end. She was 20 years too early. In todays WWE environment she would have been a mega star.

11 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Anyone ever watch the last kingdom? Started it last week and am on season 2 already been really enjoying it so far

I'm a fan, holding off on the last season since I just finished Vikings: Valhalla, I want to go into this fresh and not Viking'd out.

I'm watching the first three episodes of Winning Time now.  Enjoying it so far, good not great.

27 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm a fan, holding off on the last season since I just finished Vikings: Valhalla, I want to go into this fresh and not Viking'd out.

I'm watching the first three episodes of Winning Time now.  Enjoying it so far, good not great.

Whats that all about

25 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

It's a great show

Yeah ive been really enjoying it

Makes me wonder how they can do 5 seasons of it but interested in seeing where they go with it

Spoiler

Just finished the episode where Ragnar and Uthred get revenge on Kjartan finally and save their sister

Was sad when my favorite character in season 1 died im blanking on his name right now but it was a tongue twister he died in the last episode i believe during the battle against the danes with alfred, he was Oddas man got got in the neck area when they were in a shield wall

Glad young oddas got his couldnt stand that character as he was a snake, along with the priest of guther the one that had the dream about him

Also sad to see the shadow queen go as I liked her character as well again blanking on her name

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah ive been really enjoying it

Makes me wonder how they can do 5 seasons of it but interested in seeing where they go with it

Hide contents

Just finished the episode where Ragnar and Uthred get revenge on Kjartan finally and save their sister

Was sad when my favorite character in season 1 died im blanking on his name right now but it was a tongue twister he died in the last episode i believe during the battle against the danes with alfred, he was Oddas man got got in the neck area when they were in a shield wall

Glad young oddas got his couldnt stand that character as he was a snake, along with the priest of guther the one that had the dream about him

Also sad to see the shadow queen go as I liked her character as well again blanking on her name

You're thinking of Leofric

Tlk The Last Kingdom GIF - Tlk The Last Kingdom Leofric - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 2