What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just finished 1883 and I have to say its one of my all time favorites, no maybe not Top 5 but its high on the list for sure

Tim McGraw exceeded my expectations of his as an actor (Not saying he’s Tom Hanks haha) but I was legit surprised. Faith Hill has some good moments but I thought she could have done a little better/shot scenes again at times but that is just me being picky. Taylor Sheridan had all the crew go through a “cowboy camp’’ which I thought was pretty cool

If you like Taylor Sheridan and Yellowstone, Wind River, Sicario, Hell or High Water, then I think you will really like this show. Here is a video of him talking about new series that he is working on and some sound pretty good IMO  

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, Ray Reed said:

Destiny is all

Underrated show

Just finished the last season. Although I think the first 3 seasons or so were in a different tier of quality (David Dawson as King Alfred is probably the single best acted role in the entire series) its nice to see them go out on a relatively high note. TV series have really struggled sticking their landings lately so its nice to see one actually sort of stick its landing without overstaying its welcome or trying way too hard to subvert expectations. 

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Stay far, far away. This show is absolute trash

It was such a disappointment. The writing and directing was absolute trash. They took a good story, and a good leading actress, and just did all they could to make it unwatchable. 

I watched a documentary on her and it was fascinating, they took the show in all the wrong directions. 

The creator / writer Shonda Rhimes makes tons of mind bleach for ABC so its not that surprising they went for the lowest common denominator. Its a show made for idiots. 

Just pure, unadulterated trash. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

It was such a disappointment. The writing and directing was absolute trash. They took a good story, and a good leading actress, and just did all they could to make it unwatchable. 

I watched a documentary on her and it was fascinating, they took the show in all the wrong directions. 

The creator / writer Shonda Rhimes makes tons of mind bleach for ABC so its not that surprising they went for the lowest common denominator. Its a show made for idiots. 

Just pure, unadulterated trash. 

Could have told the story in a 2hr movie, which would still be more attention than this person deserves.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, adamq said:

What do you guys think of Fargo? I thought season 1 was one of the best seasons of TV out there, but we got bored with season 2 after 3 or 4 episodes and gave up on it

Same. I remember liking it at first. I remember it getting a little weird or cute maybe, and not caring about it like u guys did. Characters seemed to get progressively over the top iirc. 1st season was pretty good. I don’t think I watched the 3rd season much, if at all. 

• Like 1