What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Blasted through season 2 of Space Force yesterday... Definitely left me disappointed, especially with the second half of the season. It felt like the actors and writers knew season 3 was never happening & they kinda threw in the towel. WAY too much time spent on the relationship with Chan/Angela. Ultimately I'm glad they made it, and I still love season 1, but I'll never watch S2 again

My friend finally watched game of thrones. It was funny watching him get high on it and then hate everything about the last 2-3 seasons like everyone. Still one of the biggest travesties in television history. Wish they would’ve sparsed it along, like 12 10-episode seasons and give everyone/everything a thought out ending. If they’d done that I’d probably care about their stupid spinoff 

8 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

My friend finally watched game of thrones. It was funny watching him get high on it and then hate everything about the last 2-3 seasons like everyone. Still one of the biggest travesties in television history. Wish they would’ve sparsed it along, like 12 10-episode seasons and give everyone/everything a thought out ending. If they’d done that I’d probably care about their stupid spinoff 

I feel like you should care about the spinoff bc D&D won't have their hands anywhere near it lol. Their originality is what killed that show. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

Watched the two seasons of Mindhunter. 

I kind of felt like season 2 was a bit of a mess, and I prefer them talking to the criminals and discussing profiling (and the early trials and tribulations of it's infancy during small cases) as opposed to the long, slow burn of a singular case (even if it may have been a turning point for profiling in reality) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I kind of felt like season 2 was a bit of a mess, and I prefer them talking to the criminals and discussing profiling (and the early trials and tribulations of it's infancy during small cases) as opposed to the long, slow burn of a singular case (even if it may have been a turning point for profiling in reality) 

I agree. I loved the first season, but I was disappointed in the second.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm kinda pissed that, after setting up the BTK slow-burn, they wasted season 2 on Wayne Williams and we aren't likely to get season 3 now due to how grueling the production was resulting in cast and crew burnout. I know that the BTK burn would've taken a long while since he wasn't captured until the mid-2000s but, god damn it, I wanted that storyline.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I enjoyed the first season, and then started the second season after i watched a bunch of good shows and got bored pretty quick