What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

17 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah it was hard to believe she would have all these followers. I get they’ve been waiting the whole series to finally do the Breida revenge storyline, but it’s not very good. Last season was kind of a let down tbh.

with so many Vikings shows that have been out lately, would love to get Rome/Greece show. 

Episode 3 was much of the same, but I thought episode 4 was great

Spoiler

centered around the death of Aethelfled to what I assume was cancer, and Edward seizing power immediately upon her death.  A little fast and loose with the historical facts there, but that is to be expected.  Even Brieda's grief was pretty well done this episode.

I'll see where it goes from here.

So what all is streaming weekly right now?  We should keep a running list of what all is active because just right now i'm watching:

Winning Time, HBO Max, new episodes Sundays
Moon Knight, Disney+, new episodes Wednesdays
Halo, Paramount+, new episodes Thursdays? (first two were released on Wednesdays but ep 3 isn't until 4/7)

Technically it should be that different than following what is on various TV channels, but for some reason, this seems harder.

Edited by THE DUKE

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

So what all is streaming weekly right now?  We should keep a running list of what all is active because just right now i'm watching:

Halo, Paramount+, new episodes Thursdays? (first two were released on Wednesdays but ep 3 isn't until 4/7)

Technically it should be that different than following what is on various TV channels, but for some reason, this seems harder.

s3 Atlanta, FX (Hulu as well), new eps thurs 

About halfway through season 3 of my Battlestar Galactica re-watch. I forgot how much I hate Mary McDonnell in this. Laura Roslin is the worst. Otherwise, it still holds up pretty well so far. It probably helps that I can't remember 2 of the final 5 cylon identities.

21 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it's how we've adapted. Like I used to know when new episodes of The Office or Walking Dead or whatever came on. Streaming spoiled us with full releases, and then pulled the rug back out. I'm not used to it anymore. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I think it's how we've adapted. Like I used to know when new episodes of The Office or Walking Dead or whatever came on. Streaming spoiled us with full releases, and then pulled the rug back out. I'm not used to it anymore. 

I actually prefer week to week, just having trouble keeping track of it all, lol.

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

About halfway through season 3 of my Battlestar Galactica re-watch. I forgot how much I hate Mary McDonnell in this. Laura Roslin is the worst. Otherwise, it still holds up pretty well so far. It probably helps that I can't remember 2 of the final 5 cylon identities.

One of my favorite shows, although on subsequent rewatches I did get tilted at some subplots (Fat Adama, whatever they did to Dualla). 

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I actually prefer week to week, just having trouble keeping track of it all, lol.

I get both arguments, but for me, that's pretty much my reasoning on why I have no idea when shows are on. I usually catch up on weekends anyway though, so in general it doesn't affect me much.