What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

37 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm kinda pissed that, after setting up the BTK slow-burn, they wasted season 2 on Wayne Williams and we aren't likely to get season 3 now due to how grueling the production was resulting in cast and crew burnout. I know that the BTK burn would've taken a long while since he wasn't captured until the mid-2000s but, god damn it, I wanted that storyline.

Yeah, after the fact that stands out like a sore thumb

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:
19 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Yo you recommend a show to me on HBO Max a long time ago and cant for the life of me remember it do you by chance know what it was? @ET80

Succession

Succession and Warrior are my two HBO Max suggestions…

• Like 2

I'm watching this TV show called Heels. Really enjoying it. What shocked me is former Steelers OLB James Harrison plays one of the main characters. Didn't even know that until his name popped up in the credits. He's actually acting reasonably well.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 8:53 PM, beekay414 said:

I'm kinda pissed that, after setting up the BTK slow-burn, they wasted season 2 on Wayne Williams and we aren't likely to get season 3 now due to how grueling the production was resulting in cast and crew burnout. I know that the BTK burn would've taken a long while since he wasn't captured until the mid-2000s but, god damn it, I wanted that storyline.

That seems odd to me given that the show is so dialouge heavy and has a limited amount of locations

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm watching this TV show called Heels. Really enjoying it. What shocked me is former Steelers OLB James Harrison plays one of the main characters. Didn't even know that until his name popped up in the credits. He's actually acting reasonably well.

There's a thread for this show floating around somewhere and I remarked about how Harrison was actually pretty good.  Didn't have to show too much range, but for the supporting role he is in, it was well done.  I hope season 2 happens, seems like it will from reports, but no set date yet.  The best guess I see online is early 2023.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

love the old school video overlay aesthetic 

Just started a thread on it - camerawork is FANTASTIC, watching games being played reminds me of “I, Tonya” in that it’s frenetic and captures the manic nature of performing in front of a crowd.

This - along with great acting, compelling storytelling and a fun story about one of the three most recognizable franchises in the world is just very well done overall.

Spoiler

I had no idea who Jack McKinney was, but he planted a seed that basically sprouted Pat Riley into the HoF Coach he turned into.

13 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm trying to get into the last season of The Last Kingdom but I'm not feeling this whole 'Pagan Priestess Breida' storyline they are trying to pull off.

Yeah it was hard to believe she would have all these followers. I get they’ve been waiting the whole series to finally do the Breida revenge storyline, but it’s not very good. Last season was kind of a let down tbh.

with so many Vikings shows that have been out lately, would love to get Rome/Greece show. 

Edited by Fresh Prince