What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 3/5/2022 at 1:37 AM, Forge said:

Finished Valhalla. 

It was fine...I guess. Definitely underwhelmed, but I thought the season finished stronger than it started, so that is a good thing

I thought it peaked around episode 6 having a strong middle with a muddled start and finish.  Was definitely underwhelmed by the finale.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 1:31 AM, Forge said:

Giving space force another try. I attempted to watch it when it came out, made it through two episodes, just didn't think it was funny. 

This time I'm about five episodes in and laughing quite a bit. No idea why the change

We loved it, plan on doing a re-watch soon actually. Malkovich is so good & I always love Carrell. 

I watched the trailer for White Lotus when it was first introduced and decided it wasn’t for me but I just checked it out and thought it was pretty decent. The characters were kinda difficult to like but I find myself wishing there was a S2 somehow to see more of them. I feel like each of the characters were done well and had their own intriguing unique dynamics and my favorite character ended up being Quinn, who kinda fell flat the first few episodes lol. The rich man child guy was the most annoying pedantic real character in the show but I also found myself looking forward to his scenes and harassing the manager. Another pretty good miniseries for HBO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I watched the trailer for White Lotus when it was first introduced and decided it wasn’t for me but I just checked it out and thought it was pretty decent. The characters were kinda difficult to like but I find myself wishing there was a S2 somehow to see more of them. I feel like each of the characters were done well and had their own intriguing unique dynamics and my favorite character ended up being Quinn, who kinda fell flat the first few episodes lol. The rich man child guy was the most annoying pedantic real character in the show but I also found myself looking forward to his scenes and harassing the manager. Another pretty good miniseries for HBO

They are keeping Jennifer Coolidge's character for season 2, or so I heard

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Starting the final season of The Last Kingdom. Let’s see if Utrid son of a Utrid finally gets his home back.

Didn't realize it had another season coming out, looking forward to starting it next. 

Looking forward to seeing Utred make the wrong decisions over and over again some more. 

Edited by skywindO2

I was curious to see the relaunch of Law & Order but it’s so bad. The script is awful. There are constant extreme close-ups of the characters. I’m trying to figure out what the worst part is tho. I think it’s the editing bcuz it feels so choppy. I couldn’t even make it to the 15 min mark before I turned it off.