What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I get both arguments, but for me, that's pretty much my reasoning on why I have no idea when shows are on. I usually catch up on weekends anyway though, so in general it doesn't affect me much. 

I don’t think the week to week thing is an issue since you can watch the episodes whenever once they release. And week to week builds suspense going into the next episode. My best friend just watched game of thrones for the first time and didn’t have to wait at all for Jon snow to be revived, or any other significant cliff hanger and I think that probably damaged some of the luster

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Finished up the last kingdom last night and really enjoyed the show, Makes me wanna read the book series and also makes me excited for the movie theyre making

It got clunky in a few spots, but I enjoyed it too, especially the bits in Aylesbury. Interested to see what Alexander Draymond does next 

On 4/9/2022 at 1:50 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Started His dark materiels today anyone watch that? Fell asleep sorta for maybe 10 minutes during the first episode and am already lost a bit or finding myself asking alot of questions

I tried once, also fell asleep. I will eventually watch it though. Just picked a bad time to try

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You know... this actually didn't cross my mind until I stumbled upon this image. Does seem silly for the show to set the conflict up this way.

you kinda need to have watched Rebels to really understand why she does this. She was ALREADY given the Darksabre with the express intent of making her the defacto leader of a new Mandalorian people. 

Its obvious given the content of that Mando episode that she failed spectacularly. So there are two possibilities here. Either she knows or believes that she ISNT worthy of the Sabre because of this failure and is just using the rule that it must be won as an excuse not to take it back OR her failure instilled a bit of doubt in her that, while she still doesn't totally by in to some of the Mandalorian superstitions, there might be some truth to this rule in particular. 

• Like 1

Slowly chipping at at His Dark Materiels and its growing on me a bit they didnt do the best with character development imo and just kinda throw you into the universe without any back story or anything but Im digging it a bit Makes me wanna read the books though thats forsure

PS Anyone know what streaming service if any the expanse is on?

28 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Did Rebels start out slow for you or were you instantly hooked? I love the SW universe and usually get sucked right into anything SW related but Im having such a hard time getting into it @Deadpulse

super slow start. It is very mission of the week to start with no overarching story. Probably half way through season 1 is when it catches

• Like 1