What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

Chris rock is a d-bag. And not because of the white kids need to die and white mourning mothers need to be shown more to make up for the black lives lost thing he said, but how insensitive he was about a sick kid that died that looked up to him. He's just a scumbag that's not down to earth at all. 

Chris Rock had one of the most fire comedy specials of all time, which makes watching his new Netflix special very sad. How low the mighty can fall.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Chris Rock had one of the most fire comedy specials of all time, which makes watching his new Netflix special very sad. How low the mighty can fall.

Yeah it's not that I don't understand that he's an offensive comedian, it's that what he says now isn't really a joke, it's just aggression and insensitivity 

• Like 1

I'm re-watching Two Guys & A Girl. Very Friends-esque, but I think it was better (funnier and more creative) than Friends. It got its thunder stolen because it took place right in the middle of Friends' run (98-01). It's got Ryan Reynolds  and Nathan Fillion, among others. I recommend it highly. A lot of the jokes hold up VERY well.

It gets much better after season one.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 7:45 PM, freak_of_nature said:

I'm re-watching Two Guys & A Girl. Very Friends-esque, but I think it was better (funnier and more creative) than Friends. It got its thunder stolen because it took place right in the middle of Friends' run (98-01). It's got Ryan Reynolds  and Nathan Fillion, among others. I recommend it highly. A lot of the jokes hold up VERY well.

It gets much better after season one.

Haven’t seen that in years since the Oxygen Network was airing reruns. Where are you watching it?

22 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Haven’t seen that in years since the Oxygen Network was airing reruns. Where are you watching it?

I've had a bootleg box set for awhile.

Two years ago, they finally put out an official box set.

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Guys-Girl-Ryan-Reynolds/dp/B01CH6SABU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523527652&sr=8-1&keywords=two+guys+and+a+girl+the+complete+series

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 10:40 AM, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Anyone watching The Looming Tower on Hulu? Really well done. Also, Waco on Paramount Channel was excellent. Looking for something else to start up. 

Really enjoyed the Waco series. Taylor Kisch (sp) did a fantastic job.

Im watching Dexter and Bobs Burgers now 

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:06 AM, cddolphin said:

Bring the Pain still might be my favorite comedy special, but I don't know if there is anything he has done since then that is even worth paying attention to.  I gave up looking a long time ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Bring the Pain still might be my favorite comedy special, but I don't know if there is anything he has done since then that is even worth paying attention to.  I gave up looking a long time ago.

Top 5 is outstanding which he wrote/directed and starred in.  Plus, Rosario Dawson ?.