What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

How does NBC pick up Brooklyn 99 and nobody has even sniffed around Last Man on Earth?  Brooklyn 99 hasn't written an original joke since they mentioned that Jake likes Die Hard and it has four characters that can't act and aren't even funny. 

I am really going to miss all the guest appearances on Last Man on Earth.  It's been like four days now and I'm still depressed about it being cancelled. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

How does NBC pick up Brooklyn 99 and nobody has even sniffed around Last Man on Earth?  Brooklyn 99 hasn't written an original joke since they mentioned that Jake likes Die Hard and it has four characters that can't act and aren't even funny. 

I am really going to miss all the guest appearances on Last Man on Earth.  It's been like four days now and I'm still depressed about it being cancelled. 

I’m still hoping Netflix picks it up. I think they could expand a ton more if they do.

Finished The Sopranos. So good, but I'd still put it behind The Wire/GoT in terms of HBO shows. Will finish up with Silicon Valley tonight and Brooklyn Nine Nine next week, also watching Archer live. Aside from Wild Wild Country, which I'm planning on watching after season 5 of Arrested Development, I'm not planning on any new shows for a little while.

Gonna rewatch: Arrested Development, Parks & Rec, Archer, & Entourage. Looking forward to new seasons of a bunch of shows too

On 5/5/2018 at 8:11 PM, Ketchup said:

Up to episode seven of Lost in Space on Netflix. Full disclosure, I have no previous exposure the Lost in Space so I’m seeing this new show with fresh eyes. It has me hooked in. 

The original was corny and stupid like the original Batman with Adam West. My babysitter used to make me watch it as a kid.

Just enjoy this one for what it is 

On 5/12/2018 at 9:16 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

I loved this show. I stopped watching after season 2 and haven’t had the chance to catch up to it. 

Just now, buno67 said:

@HorizontoZenith was you proclaiming Curb as one of the greatest shows ever? I can’t remember.

I think I am on season 6 of Curb. I want to say that season 3-5 were pretty freaking great. I didn’t like 1-2 all that much

Yes, I was defending the show.  Someone said it sucked, I said it gets significantly better.  I think I also said Larry David is my spirit animal. 

36 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes, I was defending the show.  Someone said it sucked, I said it gets significantly better.  I think I also said Larry David is my spirit animal. 

I think that was me and I said that the first season sucked and you proclaimed it the best comedy ever. I take back that it sucks. Those first two seasons weren’t not they great or memorable. The  kamikaze episode was hilarious. The hooker one was pretty great.  

• Like 2

The dumbest part about the show Chopped is how they only have one ice cream machine and one deep fryer. The contestants shouldn't be held back by whoever has first dibs, that's absolutely retarded.

• Like 1