What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just finished Wild, Wild Country on Netflix. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7768848/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Its long but very good. The Sheela character is one of the most interesting/intriguing personalities I've ever seen. Definitely worth a watch if you're in to documentaries about cults and such. Crazy to think this actually happened and how big it got. 

On 4/14/2018 at 10:46 AM, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Just finished Wild, Wild Country on Netflix. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7768848/?ref_=nv_sr_1 Its long but very good. The Sheela character is one of the most interesting/intriguing personalities I've ever seen. Definitely worth a watch if you're in to documentaries about cults and such. Crazy to think this actually happened and how big it got. 

I'm on the last episode and I have so many questions. One of which being, how did I not know about this earlier? I've legit never heard a single word about this cult and it seems to me like it's something that should be more well known.

On 4/20/2018 at 6:15 PM, Remixxxxxxx said:

I'm on the last episode and I have so many questions. One of which being, how did I not know about this earlier? I've legit never heard a single word about this cult and it seems to me like it's something that should be more well known.

I'm only an episode and a half in at this point, but this is easily my biggest question. Especially since I listen to a podcast that primarily focuses on serial killers and cults and have always had a bit of an interest in cults. Prior to the series, I'd never heard anything about them.

Just now, MathMan said:

Watching game of thrones from the start again.

Gendry reminds me of @Tyty when Gendry sass-mouths Nedry and wants to keep his helmet that he made.

Weird af dude right when I randomly click on this forum you tag me in it