What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

15 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Continued to power through Supernatural. First two seasons were very hit or miss, but the third season is so much better. Its finally reached a full season arc instead of continuous one offs, and the side character played by Sterling K Brown and Lauren Cohen are actually very good.

i watched the first few episodes and feel meh about it

10 hours ago, MathMan said:

i watched the first few episodes and feel meh about it

The first couple seasons are more individual episode solving. Then grows into season long adventures and became one of my fav shows with that format. Though last years season I made it 2-3 episodes, and gave completely up cause the story was that bad. But stick with it, and youll enjoy what it grows into after the first couple seasons.

8 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

Not a show per se, but I watched the 8 episode adaptation of Stephen King's book 11.22.63 with James Franco.  Really enjoyed it.  

Thought both were really good actually. Usually adaptations of books kinda suck it seems but they did good on this. 

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Thought both were really good actually. Usually adaptations of books kinda suck it seems but they did good on this. 

Yeah I thought the long form adaptation worked really well.  It allows more detailed storytelling that is usually missing in movies.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Been watching season 3 of Love. Been in love with it since it started cause I love Judd Apatow. On episode 11 and I'm so freaking bummed it's ending. 

I just ruined my entire freaking life, again. Watched the finale thinking there was TWO FREAKING EPISODES LEFT ugh. Could've sworn it said there was 14 episodes :(

i did this with californication too. Thought there was one more episode when I watched the finale. I really need to learn how to freaking count 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Been watching season 3 of Love. Been in love with it since it started cause I love Judd Apatow. On episode 11 and I'm so freaking bummed it's ending. 

dog ive never had more contempt for a character in any show than i got for dat chickenhead birdie

8 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

dog ive never had more contempt for a character in any show than i got for dat chickenhead birdie

Randy was worthless af but I was so crushed seeing him crushed cause he was a lovable loser like me

• Like 1

Chris rock is a d-bag. And not because of the white kids need to die and white mourning mothers need to be shown more to make up for the black lives lost thing he said, but how insensitive he was about a sick kid that died that looked up to him. He's just a scumbag that's not down to earth at all.