What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

When I work from home, I put something on in the for background noise, and to waste time tbh. Lately I've gone with The Office. I've only watched it once and everyone seems to watch it over and over again. I don't know if I can finish it though. The second hand embarrassment from Michael Scott is too much from me, it's going to give me anxiety.

54 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

When I work from home, I put something on in the for background noise, and to waste time tbh. Lately I've gone with The Office. I've only watched it once and everyone seems to watch it over and over again. I don't know if I can finish it though. The second hand embarrassment from Michael Scott is too much from me, it's going to give me anxiety.

Michael Scott makes the whole show.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

watched the first episode of the haunting of hill house

its intriguing enough for me to keep watching.

solid first episode

The show has been a slow burn but I like it. They're doing a good job at building up the suspense while also allowing us to get to know every single member of the Crain family.

I'm at episode six and it's my favorite one so far, along with episode five. Episode six has several amazing one shot scenes. 

3 hours ago, Madridista said:

Looking for a recommendation for a drama to start. Shows I've watched and liked: Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, Mad Men, Peaky Blinders, The Sopranos, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things, Narcos, Ozark, Better Call Saul

Sons of anarchy 

Edited by Fresh Prince

4 hours ago, Madridista said:

Looking for a recommendation for a drama to start. Shows I've watched and liked: Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire, Mad Men, Peaky Blinders, The Sopranos, Mr. Robot, Stranger Things, Narcos, Ozark, Better Call Saul

The Expanse, The Americans, Homeland, True Detective (season 1), Vikings, and Man in the High Castle just to name a few.