Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

13 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Rodgers needs to stay until he's ready to retire. I've finally seen the light. 

I can not. Not understand what is happening with that. How could it have happened? Rodgers shows nothing but love for everyone. 
Did Mark Murphy and Brian Gutekunst betray his trust?

I want this to end via John Elway. Win one this year. Aaron says no way I’m messing with this team and returns. We win another. He retires. Jordan Love becomes Steve Young. MLF retires. We can be terrible for 12 consecutive seasons after that. I’m a Packer fan. That’s the return I want on my investment over the next 14 years. Only double the league average in Championships.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

I can not. Not understand what is happening with that. How could it have happened? Rodgers shows nothing but love for everyone. 
Did Mark Murphy and Brian Gutekunst betray his trust?

I want this to end via John Elway. Win one this year. Aaron says no way I’m messing with this team and returns. We win another. He retires. Jordan Love becomes Steve Young. MLF retires. We can be terrible for 12 consecutive seasons after that. I’m a Packer fan. That’s the return I want on my investment over the next 14 years. Only double the league average in Championships.

You had me until the part I crossed out. 

Also, Love can't become Steve Young and Green Bay be terrible for 12 years too in your scenario. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Enjoy the huuuuuuge W and pray for Tonyan’s knee

I think we all know what the news will be on Tonyan, unfortunately. Very glad they got the big W to make up somewhat for losing him

At least the trade deadline is next Tuesday so GB will have a clear picture and potentially some options to trade for if they choose