Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

Jason Wilde -  Aaron Rodgers to Erin Andrews:

“This is a scrappy team. This is a tough, physical, gritty team. I’m so proud of our guys. … To have these guys come out and play the way they did, I’m so proud of them. ... I love this football team. I’m having so much fun right now.”

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leader said:

“This is a scrappy team. This is a tough, physical, gritty team. I’m so proud of our guys. … To have these guys come out and play the way they did, I’m so proud of them. ... I love this football team. I’m having so much fun right now.”

He's just out there havin fun, the ole' gun slinger.......

I mean.........whaaaaa???

Just now, Leader said:

Rodgers and Davante extensions imminent. Jordan Love traded to Denver shortly before the draft. It's really happening

• Like 2

Huge win!  We tried to give it away, but fortune smiled as the ball found the hands of Rasul Douglas.  It's unfortunate that the backups were losing their **** at the goaline late in the game on offense, and equally frustrating that the Packers refuse to give Dillon a crack at the goaliine.  I yelled QB sneak several times tonight only rto see Rodgers in shotgun from the one.  They need to revamp the goalline plays.   They almost managed to steal defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Absolutely should've. We beat their ***** up and down the field. The score doesn't reflect what actually transpired on the field.

We almost blew the entire thing with our play calling inside the five. That was a crime. 

• Like 1