Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

Very proud of our team. I felt comfortable the entire game until we failed to score a TD from the 1st and Goal from the one. 

Feel like the refs were trying to keep the Cardinals in this one. Plenty of Holding calls not being called on Cards oline. And P.I they were getting away with.

Only really bad take away was the fact we didn't utilize AJD at the one.

Our DBs did a fantastic job imo . All things considered. 

It feels good to have our DBs run man coverage and for them to make plays.

Savage is every where. The way he pops off the screen and fills. He's going to be elite very soon.

Our pass rush is much better than I thought . Gary put it together.  I've learned to be patient with players now.

Campbell is clearly the missing link to our defense. Imagine if we had Zadarius and Jaire...

I wish Tonyan the best. 

Down our top 3 WRs and best Olinemen?

Aaron Jones is worth every penny.

We should not be 7-1. What a fantastic time to be a Packer fan.

Edited by Gharmon
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Indeed, sir.  There are always exceptions to the rule, and Aaron Rodgers is unquestionably an exception.

I'm very much of a "make sure your process is sound" kind of person but if the GB brain trust said "screw it, we're Team Rodge until he rides off into the sunset" I'd be like "cool, let's do this." 

Even granting that he can be a twitchy primadonna who's a bit too prone to playing Hero Ball. 

Why don’t we do post game threads anymore ?! 

I really like this team a lot. I think it’s the most likable team in a long time. 

I have a feeling our season is going to come down to a situation like last night where a TD can put it away . I hope they can when it matters. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, packfanfb said:

This could be the year we pull the trigger. Top NFC teams all loaded on offense, Dallas, TB, Rams, Cards....adding Cooks would be something. 

Just 1-2 quality, affordable vets to finish the season.  When this team gets healthy with a few added players ... kick as...!