Week 8: Packers @ Cardinals on Thursday Night Football - Packers Win 24-21! Move to 7-1!

FAH1223

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

That's what I was thinking but thought it sounded mean ha 

EQ is the second most frustrating Packer of the last 10 years, behind HaHa.  There is no reason that he should not be good, he just isn't.  Everyone else has an excuse.  Those two are just disappointing. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

EQ is the second most frustrating Packer of the last 10 years, behind HaHa.  There is no reason that he should not be good, he just isn't.  Everyone else has an excuse.  Those two are just disappointing. 

How you gonna let your little brother immediately be way better than you??? Have some pride man!

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

How you gonna let your little brother immediately be way better than you??? Have some pride man!

And isn't he bigger, faster, and stronger than his little brother? 

He was good in college.  He was okay as a rookie.  He just doesn't have it.  And does anyone know why?

Well, I'll say otoh I can't complain too much.  We do have the lead and have got AZ in exactly the kind of game we needed to put them in.  Defense has contained Murray well and the offense has stuck with the running game and it's worked.

But I still don't like that we blew a big opportunity for 7 after that muffed punt, and while I get that you don't want to give the Cards offense another opportunity before the half, we still got way too conservative on those final two minutes, and you're just not going to win games like these with that mentality.

I hope I'm wrong but I got a bad feeling we might lose this game very close and look back regretting those chances.