ReggieCamp

Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

Everyone has high passes.  Usually when it hits both hands you don’t blame the QB. Hooper dropped a possible TD call it what you want a bad pass or a drop.  Doesn’t matter your top players need to make plays.  Jarvis had a fumble when they were driving.  Higgins had a false start to make it 3rd 15 which was a problem when they had to go for it 4th and 12

Team loss. Steelers weren’t a great team today, just didn’t make a mistake and we made plenty 

Been the story in 3 out of 4 losses. Self-inflicted wounds have killed us all season.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

InB4 crickets or unlikely trade scenario 

Yup. Choices are

Stick with Baker on his fifth year option

Draft a QB in a crappy QB class

Trade at least 2-3 FRPs for someone like an aging ARod or Russell Wilson. And that's assuming Green Bay or Seattle are willing to trade those guys.

I think I know which choice our FO will go with.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. Choices are

Stick with Baker on his fifth year option

Draft a QB in a crappy QB class

Trade at least 2-3 FRPs for someone like an aging ARod or Russell Wilson. And that's assuming Green Bay or Seattle are willing to trade those guys.

I think I know which choice our FO will go with.

Wilson makes some sense with his age, but I’m not trading away 2-3 firsts for a 40 yo QB with this defense and these receivers.

but, will they trade him?  

And yeah, the draft class looks like hot arse.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

The Hooper drop is especially interesting to discuss in this particular game because of how things played out.

Hooper, a 55 million dollar FA, dropped a pass that, while high, hit him square in both hands.  Freurmuth (sp?), their 3rd string TE, made a contested catch and toe tapped for 6 points.

These are the types of plays that NFL receivers and TE’s need to make.  If you need it right on your numbers, literally any arsehole can do that. You’re paid to catch the hard ones.

I’m not saying Baker was perfect and didn’t miss, every QB does literally every game, but he’s getting zero help from any of these receivers not named DPJ.

At some point a QB is gonna have to toss it up there and a receiver is gonna have to make a play.  That’s what this league is.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The book is now out on KS. This is the danger with hiring a coach who’s know for a system. He needs to do something drastic. This team needs something downfield and more creative on 2nd and long. 

Yes, but to be fair things look a lot different if the receivers catch the passes that look exactly like what you’re describing.