ReggieCamp

Who would win in a sprint right now?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Fastest?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Case Keenum
    • mtmmike

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I was as big a Baker fan as there was pre draft and up until this season.

He can’t see the open WR’s he is getting worse not better.

Unless he shows consistent improvement the rest of this year we need to start looking for his replacement 

I thought he played well today, his receivers did nothing to help him. 

• Like 1

As bad as some of the offensive play calling was, this loss is squarely on our pass catchers. Oh well. My Sundays just got a lot less stressful, now that I know we're not a playoff caliber team this year and can stop hoping beyond hope that we will be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I will die on this hill:

We need bigger WRs.

Does size help them not fumble?

does size help them catch the ball when it hits them on their hands?

does the size mean the coach doesn’t abandon the run?

I agree, it be nice to get bigger WRs but it’s not the reason we lost

9 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Judgment call.

Amazed at the number and intensity of belief among Mayfield supporters/apologists in this forum.

You are shocked by the people who like players on the Browns, in the Browns forum?

Baker played good enough to win this game.  Most QBs would have sat out this game, he came in and made some plays. They didn’t protect him on a run that should have been a personal foul for a late hit, instead he comes out fired up.  Throws a dart to Jarvis and then he fumbles. I think you need to realized Baker is the QB this team is going to have for years. Unless they find a 4th round pick who turns into an all pro. 

God that was such a disappointment.

after that TE caught that amazing TD, I knew the game was over. When we got that 1st and 20  because of that holding call, I told my wife, “watch, they will get a 22yards pass here”. I was wrong, they got 24. I know the defense only held them to 15pts but my god Woods defense was killing me. 

I kinda feel like the Stefanski is figured out. He needs to start adding wrinkles to the scheme cause good defenses are stifling him. Should have been a given when he has these go to 4th down plays that every DC seems to be sitting on. 

22 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Judgment call.

Amazed at the number and intensity of belief among Mayfield supporters/apologists in this forum.

Yes, I'm an apologist because I recognize what a back shoulder throw is.

We all know you want Baker to fail, but try harder.