Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Might as well remove my name tbh. Slappy got Daboyle on his own. He ignored me on Dome (correctly). 

My sole contribution was talking bucs into a different vote and assigning Danny as the go-to vote; but that would have happened with out me. I just got their first.

I agree that if i could only choose one, i would take slappy 

but you are the same character and have to be judged together

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Couldn’t have done it without you.

I told them you were probably right on daniel but they wouldn't listen

i told them "slappy knows!" and they LAUGHED at me

they MOCKED the MVP.

forgive them, please, they know not what they do

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

It's good you didn't award it to porca because you would've had to call security when i trashed the award ceremony. talking about piss filled water balloons and fake vomit like the kid from the goonies.

haha, the twins were up and down like the seismich readings when the graboids are coming, so i couldnt award them

they had some big moments though, but some big valleys too

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Yup. I asked you about what happened the night I saw you'd visited someone who claimed their move was unaffected.

Didn't bother you about anything else.

you were big time role fishing for info on players.  We were a few minutes into the day.   there was no rush to get things out as fast as what it seemed like you were wanting info.  

but do what you want and let others play as they like for their enjoyment.  

Just now, squire12 said:

you were big time role fishing for info on players.  We were a few minutes into the day.   there was no rush to get things out as fast as what it seemed like you were wanting info.  

but do what you want and let others play as they like for their enjoyment.  

Depending on your answer, I either had mafia (one of you lying) or a couple clears (you and the twins).

It was do or die with how little we had left alive.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

its super close, but im giving MVP to @Slappy Mc @Matts4313 this game

1. fought hard to avoid lynch

2. pegged daboyle and daniel early, and dabs got lynched

3. were pretty much the most trusted players

4. entertained other theories that were plausible

i considered bucs, squire, porca as well, but i feel slappy/matts played the cleanest town  game

Sounds about right.  All we did was kill the one mafia no one even had on their radar and then caused a lot of town carnage throughout lol.  We are the steel mill worker while slappymatt was the politician 🤣, they get all the cred here (mostly bc if they were wrong they would get all the blame 😘).  Moral of the story, im happy to be the heart and not the voice lol.  

McHappyMeal for President 

quoi-for.gif

• Like 2

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Depending on your answer, I either had mafia (one of you lying) or a couple clears (you and the twins).

It was do or die with how little we had left alive.

You being clear cleared Forge as well. And SlapMatts was basically cleared.

It sealed the game for me. Assuming everyone was telling the truth.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sounds about right.  All we did was kill the one mafia no one even had on their radar and then caused a lot of town carnage throughout lol.  We are the steel mill worker while slappymatt was the politician 🤣, they get all the cred here (mostly bc if they were wrong they would get all the blame 😘).  Moral of the story, im happy to be the heart and not the voice lol.  

McHappyMeal for President 

quoi-for.gif

Town loses with out you. Let there be no doubt that you guys were right basically the entire game. But Slappy nailed Daboyle (publicly) and daniel (privately) in like day one. Tip your hat on this one. You are the reason we won, Slappy was the best player.