Rams trade for Von Miller

Blackstar12

2 minutes ago, ACO said:

Broncos fleeced. They traded for two picks. That is it. They still paying his bills. LOL

They got a 2nd and 3rd for a 32 year old edge rusher who is a FA at end of they year...they didn’t get fleeced...they made a smart trade.

• Like 16

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Love how aggressive Rams have been under McVay with acquiring talent. You’d imagine all this list draft capital will inevitably hurt them down the road, but they could have a ring or 2 by then.

So far -  they don't have jack diddly squat to show for all of their aggressiveness-
They were embarrassed in the SB and they were manhandled in the playoffs last year.

That makes the "ring or 2" comment kinda silly at this juncture.

• Like 4

Just now, Shanedorf said:

So far -  they don't have jack diddly squat to show for all of their aggressiveness-
They were embarrassed in the SB and they were manhandled in the playoffs last year.

No Kupp, broken thumb Goff and broken ribs Donald lol? Wow. All we do is win under Mcvay and Snead. The window is still open. Pretty nuts to say that tbh. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Von Miller is a 32 year old pass rusher with injury problems who's contract is up after the year. You're likely not re-signing him. 

Agreed. But look how much better Miller gets… Look at what Donald’s done for Floyd and Dante Fowler careers.. Miller should be phenomenal sans injury issues.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The Rams are a walking thesis showing how teams really over-value draft picks. I'm being pretty serious tbh. I'm sure there's a middle ground, but this is a good get for them.

I don't think draft capital is overvalued. I think there is a balance for sure. We have seen plenty teams go all in on FA and trades. Spending tons and falling flat. We also see some teams do nothing but college picks and it go bust.

I think of these legit teams and there is somewhat of a balance there. 

Rams are going well focusing mostly on acquisitions. Then you have a team like Dallas that is mostly built through the draft. Then you have the Bucs that is both. And we gonna see all three in January. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

You can say the same thing about 31 other teams each and every year but you cant deny that every year they put their team in a position to win it all usally are in the running to win it all, As a fan thats all you can ask for atleast for me

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Ignoring everything else, the mere fact they now have a competent QB vs. disabled Jared Goff should throw all of that historic precedent out the window. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

No Kupp, broken thumb Goff and broken ribs Donald lol? Wow. All we do is win under Mcvay and Snead. The window is still open. Pretty nuts to say that tbh. 

We also lost in the Super Bowl without our two best skill players (Kupp and Gurley). Football gods, please keep Kupp healthy.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ACO said:

I don't think draft capital is overvalued. I think there is a balance for sure. We have seen plenty teams go all in on FA and trades. Spending tons and falling flat. We also see some teams do nothing but college picks and it go bust.

I think of these legit teams and there is somewhat of a balance there. 

Rams are going well focusing mostly on acquisitions. Then you have a team like Dallas that is mostly built through the draft. Then you have the Bucs that is both. And we gonna see all three in January. 

Rams are super heavily built thru the draft though. Snead has a 6th sense to acquire low round/rookie FA’s.. Team is still super young specially on the Oline/Defense.