Rams trade for Von Miller

Blackstar12

13 minutes ago, ACO said:

Broncos fleeced. They traded for two picks. That is it. They still paying his bills. LOL

they aren't winning a SB this year and his contract has no effect on them next year. Good deal for both teams imo. 2 picks is better than no picks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Its still a good trade on both parts, it still is Von Miller, FA or not. 

Correct. I'm fine with this from the Rams perspective as well. These are two teams at different ends of the season goals spectrum at this juncture. 

• Like 2

Wow, we knew Rams were doing a trade but i didn't though is would be for Von Miller.

I don't know what to think about this trade....He's a big name but is he still a premium pass rusher ? 

He's not making much noise this season, maybe he's prime has passed and trading a 2nd and 3rd pick is a bit much for having him a couple of months. 

But hey, if we end up with a ring, it would be worth it. 

8 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Agreed. But look how much better Miller gets… Look at what Donald’s done for Floyd and Dante Fowler careers.. Miller should be phenomenal sans injury issues.

Oh yeah, I like this trade just fine for you guys. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

they aren't winning a SB this year and his contract has no effect on them next year. Good deal for both teams imo. 2 picks is better than no picks.

Ya know, yall right. I hasn't realized he was a FA. So honestly it is a solid deal on both sides. They were going to be paying his salary anyways and this way they get something out of it next year.

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Its still a good trade on both parts, it still is Von Miller, FA or not. 

No I agree with both sides...Rams going all in and Broncos getting good value for a depreciating asset.

Might be ammo for a possible QB trade up come draft time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Von Miller.

Aaron Donald.

Jalen Ramsey.

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

One of the 3rd's we gave up are likely from Brad Holmes signing, so we still will have one 3rd next year. 

New rule last year we can’t trade those until they’re officially awarded but then I guess the one for Holmes has been.

Also lol draft picks and salary cap. The team leading the league in sacks adds Von.