2022 College Football Playoff Rankings Discussion

beekay414

54 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

FIFY

At least give the credit where it's due..... sheesh!! Lol 

I like to pretend we had a large impact on the kid's success to make us look better

when he played dude looked average as hell at OSU. And he didn't play often.

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, he couldn't beat out the competition lol. Casualty of a stacked room..... that's still stacked :)

I'm surprised because eye test right now tells me he is arguably the best out of the group. Maybe Alabama just uses him better. Went from undrafted to 1st rounder in 1 year.

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I'm surprised because eye test right now tells me he is arguably the best out of the group. Maybe Alabama just uses him better. Went from undrafted to 1st rounder in 1 year.

Different type of receiver. Much more in the Jaylen Waddle and Henry Ruggs mold of a fast deep threat. Wilson and Olave have a lot more nuance to their game that helps fit Ohio State's scheme better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nozizaki said:

Different type of receiver. Much more in the Jaylen Waddle and Henry Ruggs mold of a fast deep threat. Wilson and Olave have a lot more nuance to their game that helps fit Ohio State's scheme better.

I guess so but I also think OSU might be surprised how well he is playing. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

IF Cincinnati had a legitimate argument for anything higher then #4, I'd agree.  But they played a poor schedule sans Notre Dame.

Remind me which team is Georgia's top win again? Cincinnati definitely had an argument for #3 over Georgia.