Leonardo Decaprio should play as Tom Brady in a TB movie.

mdonnelly21

Something nobody has talked about.... the casting Aaron Hernandez. It's gonna be a sensitive situation. I personally would cast him as someone who is clearly very dangerous, unstable and blatant about their crimes. Someone everyone in the facility, top to bottom, is scared of. Maybe Danny Trejo.

9 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Mike Tomlin played by Omar Epps obviously

Definitely more than good enough to get the job done, but it's almost a shame they dont look as similar as they used to. Age has separated them.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Something nobody has talked about.... the casting Aaron Hernandez.

Hard to see a 77 year old Trejo in that role, but I like the direction. Raymond Cruz (Tuco from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul) is also up there, but you basically looking for a younger version of him (think Cruz in his Training Day performance).

Thinking on the BB/BCS-verse... Michael Mando. He's doing some good thug acting as Nacho Vargas, now we need him to grow about a foot and put on roughly... 75 to 100 lbs? And... if you're going to have good ol' Hernando in the role, you gotta consider the Pouncy twins in some capacity, right? And if Maurice Pouncy is there, you HAVE to have Big Ben, right?

Well, Big Ben should be straightforward...

Modern Family Cameron Tucker GIF

Yep... Eric Stonestreet.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:
13 hours ago, ET80 said:

Earl Thomas: Kevin Hart

If this is true we will need to recast Bernard Pollard.

*Shrug*

Why not both? Like an Eddie Murphy Dr. Doolittle situation here?

Every single S should be cast to Kevin Hart. Even Adam Archuleta.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

Something nobody has talked about.... the casting Aaron Hernandez. It's gonna be a sensitive situation. I personally would cast him as someone who is clearly very dangerous, unstable and blatant about their crimes. Someone everyone in the facility, top to bottom, is scared of. Maybe Danny Trejo.

I know we are all being funny and what not, but real talk Oscar Issac would kill this role (not literally you understand)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Hard to see a 77 year old Trejo in that role, but I like the direction.

Aaron Hernandez (played by Danny Trejo) would feed you to the fishes for openly doubting him. You left him no choice.

(not really, that's just the direction. I'm glad you like it.)

Yes, 77 is old, but I really think the film should portray a well established criminal who forced his way onto the team via threat of injury or death, and was fortunately apprehended by police before he hurt Brady. It is a Brady film after all.

"Drive" Oscar Isaac?

Oscar-Isaacs-Beard-5.jpeg

• Like 1