Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I think we all knew before your PSA anyway ;)

I'll still like all of your rational posts.

You don’t know. I have a history - a literal history - of severe allergic reactions. I literally cannot take Tylenol. My throat will literally swell to the point of possibly dying if I can’t get it treated.

I am for everyone else getting vaccinated.

Until you know Rodgers doesn’t have a history of allergic reactions, you can’t judge him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

We don't go around insisting people live and do what we do. We believe in the individuals right to choose. No matter how much it pisses you off. 

By the way, having a child I completely get your passion on this topic. I really would encourage you to look deeper into some of the heart issues that have developed with children getting the vaccine. I wish your child nothing but the best. I know you are doing everything in your power to protect your child from any harm. 

The truth is parents who do not get their child vaccinated are doing the same. The odds of a child dying from COVID are less than have severe side effects or dying from COVID. You won't get those numbers from the CDC, but you can if you talk to a few pediatricians. 

Just stop. You are not smarter than the scientists. I know you want to think you are, but you are not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Just stop. You are not smarter than the scientists. I know you want to think you are, but you are not.

Just curious where you came to that conclusion from anything I said! 

Because what I really believe in is The Constitution and the RIGHT to live your life freely and sometimes die because of choices you freely make. 

Edited by Old Guy

Just now, Outpost31 said:

You don’t know. I have a history - a literal history - of severe allergic reactions. I literally cannot take Tylenol. My throat will literally swell to the point of possibly dying if I can’t get it treated.

I am for everyone else getting vaccinated.

Until you know Rodgers doesn’t have a history of allergic reactions, you can’t judge him.

I did know that you did, and I know I've been consistent along with every other intelligent poster who's discussed this that everyone is aware legitimate medical exemptions are 100% real. 

The NFL offers medical exemptions.

• Like 1