Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

1 minute ago, Norm said:

WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION. I'M TRYING TO PISS YOU OFF BY BEING INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUT YOU AREN'T FALLING FOR IT.. I'M THE VICTIM

I almost answered him and said "because Aaron's a effing moron and deserves to be reflected as such" but then he'd probably have a riot with that and become an even bigger victim

• Like 1

Andrew Brandt -    Now the NFL is putting out, through their name “NFL source,” rebuttals to all of Aaron’s comments about their doctors. Translation: “They’re pissed.”

• Jennifer Kirton -  If we thought maskless press conferences would escape NFL ire because Cousins did it too, giving a monologue saying the rules are dumb and shouldn’t have to be followed and then saying untrue things about league doctors is a pretty easy way to ask them to make an example of you.
  • Like 2

Just now, Leader said:

Andrew Brandt -    Now the NFL is putting out, through their name “NFL source,” rebuttals to all of Aaron’s comments about their doctors. Translation: “They’re pissed.”

• Jennifer Kirton -  If we thought maskless press conferences would escape NFL ire because Cousins did it too, giving a monologue saying the rules are dumb and shouldn’t have to be followed and then saying untrue things about league doctors is a pretty easy way to ask them to make an example of you.

Hope they do. Give QB1 more time to shine.

I'm just confused what made people think (despite a complete lack of evidence) that Ivermectin (a very effective antiparasitic) was effective against Covid (a virus, not a parasite).  Why couldn't they have picked like fluoxetine or zolpidem instead? I feel like they'd be much less irritating if they were on fluoxetine and zolpidem.

7 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

I'll take Alliteration for $800.

"This storage container for dead bodies puts you in the crosshairs of the woke mob."

What is Cancel Culture Casket?

That is correct!

Idk who you are, but I like you

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

The worst type

"let me just pop in here all innocently and then get offended when literally everyone recognizes I'm being a tool but I can't even admit to myself I did this intentionally and I lie to myself every day"

So common with outside fans... Then they report 19 of us and leave

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Well done, y’all. Carry on. 

*also, this whole thing is hilarious to me. I realize the seriousness of COVID, also the futility of discussing anything about it or changing minds here c

Yeah but it's been super ******* entertaining

5 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

Not gonna say I agree or disagree with Rodgers. But in this day and age, it’s probably best for him to just not say anything as it pertains to covid or the vaccine. Just for his own sake, this won’t end up good for him. 

If he had just said "I feel like it's a personal decision so I won't be discussing it further" he avoids this entire fiasco. Instead, he's someone that has to control literally every narrative about him and eventually dug himself a hole even his narcissistic *** couldn't talk himself out of. 

Hell, he could've done that TODAY and covered his own ***. Instead, he doubled down and went through every stupid talking point in the anti-vax community and looked like a complete imbecile as a result. For someone that picks his words so carefully, today was a massive mistake. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

As much of a frustrating fertilizer fornication show this is turning into(both out there and in this forum), part of me wants to see the NFL respond in a TRUE "Fire and Brimstone" manner. Regulations and agreements with the NFLPA be darned. Show that in terms of Superstar QB Unaccountability, there's only TB12 and everyone else is a poser to be pimp-smacked.