Will the league suspend Aaron Rodgers?

Matts4313

Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe additional punishment in the form of a suspension is coming?

• Yes - additional punishment including suspension
    • Yes - additional punishment, but only a fine to Rodgers (or Packers)
    • No - no additional punishment will come from the league office

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Rodgers knows exactly what he’s doing. He said he got advice from Rogan. Brought up fertility. Used MLK to defend not getting vaccinated. Uses the terms woke mob and cancel culture. He said everything you say to make people’s heads explode. Idk what he’s trying to accuse but he clearly wants all the smoke.

Yeah, that's why I alluded to I wonder if he's just doing a giant troll job. 

49 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I mean that happens on both sides lol. There have been plenty of scientific articles and studies published that go against the current groupthink of the importance/effectiveness of the vaccine on transmission by people much more qualified than you and I, but when those findings get brought up people just go "lollllll garbage anti-vax nonsense".

If you can't see that or you're choosing to ignore it you're just as dug-in as the crazy facebook people on the other side.

I haven't seen a single scientific article that was anti-vaccine that didn't argue instead for herd immunity.  Herd immunity requires thousands, possibly millions of people to die first for that to be accomplished.  Just go get the shot, save someone's life. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Rodgers knows exactly what he’s doing. He said he got advice from Rogan. Brought up fertility. Used MLK to defend not getting vaccinated. Uses the terms woke mob and cancel culture. He said everything you say to make people’s heads explode. Idk what he’s trying to accomplish but he clearly wants all the smoke.

Its great theater, i dont know why more people dont want to interview him. Im sure its making Mcafee plenty of money money. 

13 minutes ago, Derptacular said:

did you get to the part where he got his medical advice from his good friend Joe Rogan?

My favorite part was at the very end where he says the league just wants people to be vaccinated so that the league looks better, and nothing else.

I mean, idk about you but I cannot think of any other reason why it would be beneficial for as many people as possible to be vaccinated against COVID.

• Like 1

While a first offense can only result in a 50k fine A-rod openly admitting he knowingly violated the mask rule every time he was supposed to wear one could be a backdoor avenue the league explores for harsher penalties. No doubt it would get grieved by the NFLPA but that’s something to keep in mind. 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My favorite part was at the very end where he says the league just wants people to be vaccinated so that the league looks better, and nothing else.

I mean, idk about you but I cannot think of any other reason why it would be beneficial for as many people as possible to be vaccinated against COVID.

Sounds about right. You think the league cares about the well-being of players & their families? Don't make me laugh.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I haven't seen a single scientific article that was anti-vaccine that didn't argue instead for herd immunity.  Herd immunity requires thousands, possibly millions of people to die first for that to be accomplished.  Just go get the shot, save someone's life. 

Really? That's not a facetious really either I'm genuinely curious. Because I've seen several from Johns Hopkins, Israel, etc. that argue using several different studies that people who have previously been infected with COVID boast immunities more effective and longer lasting than vaccinated individuals.

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He's sadly completely unaware of the actual damage he's doing. He has zero situational awareness outside of events that personally benefit him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

While a first offense can only result in a 50k fine A-rod openly admitting he knowingly violated the mask rule every time he was supposed to wear one could be a backdoor avenue the league explores for harsher penalties. No doubt it would get grieved by the NFLPA but that’s something to keep in mind. 

Do you think the league will come down harder on the player or the team? I don't know why, I feel like the Packers are going to feel the brunt of this, not Rodgers.