SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

Just now, Forge said:

Its one game. The last time the Pats won it, they caught at 34-10 drubbing at the hands of the Titans. 

The Bucs lost to the bears last year and got obliterated by the Saints. 

The Chiefs lost to a Jacoby Brissett led Colts team in 2019. 

Every super bowl champ has a game or two like this during the season. It's a long season. 

You're wasting your time, Forge. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You mean the same line where I still said the TD was still credited towards him regardless, so your point is literally completely moot as it's calculated in all those factors?

You said it was credited to him. But you clearly are trying to imply that it shouldn't count against him because the S should've played it better. 

If you want to corner someone into talking about metrics, bringing up subjective plays that happen to CBs every week seems cheap.

Just an outside observer, I haven't seen enough of Diggs to say one way or another.

Congratulations, you tried though...

This seems unnecessarily hostile.

Edited by Dome

Just now, Dome said:

You said it was credited to him. But you clearly are trying to imply that it shouldn't count against him because the S should've played it better. 

If you want to corner someone into talking about metrics, bringing up subjective plays that happen to CBs every week seems cheap.

Just an outside observer, I haven't seen enough of Diggs to say one way or another.

This seems unnecessarily hostile.

Whether I not I implied it shouldn't count against him did not negate the fact that it did. Plain and simple.

Your argument is moot because at no point did I actually sway from what was credited from him, implications or not. Plain and simple.