SNF: Titans at Rams

NYRaider

Winner  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Rams
    • Titans

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

How can a team that has been the underdog the last 3 games and won all them, (maybe four depending on what happens in this second half) be overrated?

Like I said before they aren't great. They wouldn't beat Green Bay or Tampa Bay. They are just another one of those teams that look good for a season and then crash back to normal afterwards. 2012 Texans, 2016 Raiders, 2017 Jags ect.

6 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

The Packers, Rams, and Cowboys played so poorly today that they are out of the running for top teams. Titans are overrated. Cardinals don't have much of a history to be trusted. 

I mean...to be fair, do you think maybe, MAYBE, there's a reason the Packers weren't as good as they normally are, today?

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

Like I said before they aren't great. They wouldn't beat Green Bay or Tampa Bay. They are just another one of those teams that look good for a season and then crash back to normal afterwards. 2012 Texans, 2016 Raiders, 2017 Jags ect.

If we make the playoffs this year that will be three years in a row. Two years ago we were in the AFC championship. It's apparent that you are just misinformed and delusional.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Yo wtf is happening here? I stopped watching after the 1st drive. Why are the Titans dominating?

Simmons, their DT has been easily the best player on the field today. The rest of their pass rush has been dominant too. Pick starting them on the 4 and a Pick 6 resulting from the pressures.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

You do realize the Titans are on track for their 4th playoff appearance in 5 years, right?

What is this one season stuff lol

• Like 1