Raiders CB Damon Arnette sued over hit-and-run crash; Released (Page 2)

RaidersAreOne

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think it's a little different when you're telling me the day before the game that a player is going to get off vs looking back to what someone thought about a player we had never really seen player years ago. Why do you care?

Why do you?? 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I think Davis means well. He represents the old guard in the NFL. He's simply not a leader and does not have much business sense. His lack of leadership has come through in all of this. 

I agree with you completely. He needs to get the right leadership in this building top to bottom. Vegas is going to be a problem for some kids, it just is. He needs people to set the expectations and build with the right foundation.

You have to give him his dues on the stadium deal though, that must be about the best stadium deal in the NFL and should set the team up for the future. He did an amazing job there IMO both from a business and football sense.

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

You have to give him his dues on the stadium deal though, that must be about the best stadium deal in the NFL and should set the team up for the future. He did an amazing job there IMO both from a business and football sense.

He also completely ished the bed giving Jon Gruden complete control of the organization. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He also completely ished the bed giving Jon Gruden complete control of the organization. 

True, but I was more commenting on the statement that he doesn't have much business sense but managed to pull off one of the greatest stadium deals of all time........

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

True, but I was more commenting on the statement that he doesn't have much business sense but managed to pull off one of the greatest stadium deals of all time........

That's probably one of the only things he has done right since Al passed. 

18 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Agree there. Though, I think he's just the voice and the actual business side of it was done by guys like Badain. 

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

The Reaching on guys like Arnette, Ferrell, and Leatherwood has shown its disappointing results. Regardless of character, these guys arent doing what they were brought in for. Arnette wasnt good enough to keep around.

Yeah I don't understand why Arnette was appealing to the front office. He was a 24 year old CB with below average measurable's and character concerns. But it was a trickle down effect because the teams original plan was to sign Byron Jones but the Dolphins offered more guaranteed money so we signed Corey Littleton instead.