Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He's not good.  I know some were trying to convince me otherwise but I know football and he is very limited in what he can do.  He lacks discipline and is a complete liability in coverage.  

The thing that hurt my soul as a former corner how he plays the ball in the air everyone knows that if you’re already in position to intercept the ball you jump forward not backwards when you play the ball. When you jump backwards you give the other person an opportunity to catch the ball. That’s literally the only reason why that’s happened the past two weeks

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Another rebuild incoming hey? At least we have a few fun pieces to build around.... Right? Right?

I say we keep Carr, Miller, Mohrig, Maxx, YN, Thomas, Hobbs , Edwards, Renfrow, Waller and Mullin. 

I believe Jacobs is a FA and if he wants too much he can take a hike.  

• Like 2

This is what happens when a multi-time failure at coaching installs his "scheme" that's utterly dependant on has been's and never were's. 

This D sucks. The scheme sucks. The players suck. 

On offense, we're down so many guys, have no depth, and terrible play calling. Jacobs is a JAG. Our "savior" is a washed up Desean Jackson. 

Bad drafting. Bad coaching. It's just bad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I say we keep Carr, Miller, Mohrig, Maxx, YN, Thomas, Hobbs , Edwards, Renfrow, Waller and Mullin. 

I believe Jacobs is a FA and if he wants too much he can take a hike.  

You can’t be Jacobs. I love them but you can’t pay him. He’s a running back they can’t stay healthy. That’s The poorest combination to getting paid in the NFL

Edited by Jeremy408

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He's not good.  I know some were trying to convince me otherwise but I know football and he is very limited in what he can do.  He lacks discipline and is a complete liability in coverage.  

Yeah Abram is useless and always has been.

Nobody should ever again say otherwise.

• Like 1