Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I mean, The Bucs are really trying to lose right now. Two 3rd downs in a row offsides/encroachment lol

Thats what i mean, Heinicke is patiently pushing the ball down the field with short accurate passes, other team shoots self in foot

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The problem is, how much emphasis do you put on missing 2 games (if he's out today) in a 17 game schedule. His last game against GB wasn't exactly great either, but the missed games can certainly be a problem

2 minutes ago, Apparition said:

not if he keeps missing games (and the Cards win without him)

Valid points but I dont think missing a game or two should hinder is ability to win the MVP, That team in would not be 8-1 If Colt Mccoy was starting all year and theyve won 1 game so far without Kyler and was at home iirc well see this week how they do against a better defense in Carolina on the road.

Rodgers maybe but hes also missed a game this year if were playing that card, They did lose it so its a little different than the AZ situation

But well see it definatley is a interesting year with the MVP race, Maybe throw Stafford in the mix but hes had a couple bad games